Pilots - Have you ever seen a UFO???

Hahaha!!! If that’s true it’s hillarious!!!

Not exactly the same thing, but most guys who have spent any time doing formation flying on NVG's probably have a story about when they (unsuccessfully) tried to join up on some distant bright star, thinking it was their wingman.......by "most guys", I mean obviously not me :)

Early 70's, over the South China Sea, but I ain't talkin' about it, and neither is the rest of the crew.

I’m freakin dying here laughing out loud!!!

More shocking is a transatlantic 767 with only 95 paying pax...:hairraise:

Been there, done that. I have seen some crazy stuff, but I got burned the last time I tried to share my story with the History Channel.

So, my story of the paranormal will stay within my lips.

I'm starting to understand now, Nick! :lol:

One of the rare times he came home and uttered "Bryan, Want to go flying?"

I utter this phrase in my house about 100 times a day but nobody cares anymore.

They just don't want go go flying with the strange dude who keeps asking himself if he'd like to go flying. :loco:

I've never seen one, but once overheard an interesting exchange between an airliner and center. I was flying to Farmington, NM in 2006, and an airline pilot asked Albuquerque Center if there was anything unusual on their radar. The answer was "no." The pilot sounded surprised that radar showed nothing and went on to say there was something tracking them about 5 miles away. They bantered back and forth for a bit, then finally center asked if they wanted to file a report. There was a pregnant pause before the pilot responded with a simple "no." And that was that!

Years ago they took me up in their spaceship and probed me, but don't worry, I taught em a lesson on 7/4/1996...

P1SkANM.gif

How about a PAA 747 FRA-SFO that was about 1/3 full? The morning we bombed Libya in 1986.

I thought we bombed the French embassy and had some collateral damage to other Libyan locations... :)

I thought we bombed the French embassy and had some collateral damage to other Libyan locations... :)

Yeah, too bad the French wouldn't let our planes fly across their airspace so when they arrived at Libya they would not be so tired that they may mistake the French Embassy for one of the assigned targets......

Yeah, too bad the French wouldn't let our planes fly across their airspace so when they arrived at Libya they would not be so tired that they may mistake the French Embassy for one of the assigned targets......

I would have loved to have been in the pre-flight briefing...

Coming back home, late at night, I saw a landing light at my 12 o'clock. I made a slight course change, but the landing light was still too close for comfort. Turns out I was trying to avoid Jupiter.

I saw one the day after thanksgiving last year. It was just south east of Dallas at 7500’. I estimate it passed just a few hunded feet below me. Interesting power plant with four reddish fans. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

If I ever find the bozo with the remote control, I’ll need bail money....

I guess I’m still not “over it”. In the words of my generation “up yours!”

UFO's are all fun and good until someone gets an anal probe...

What do you mean until???
Isn’t that the whole fun of it? I’d never want another sighting if it didn’t come with a probe.

Thanks for the private messages and emails! And the jokes!

Anyone else with a story to share confidentially email me - kieran@doubleact.tv with the details

Thanks so much.

I know, the AIM is not regulatory... You might contact these agencies to see how many reports they get each year:

>>>
7-6-4. Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) Reports

a. Persons wanting to report UFO/Unexplained Phenomena activity should contact an UFO/Unexplained Phenomena Reporting Data Collection Center, such as the National Institute for Discovery Sciences (NIDS), the National UFO Reporting Center, etc.

b. If concern is expressed that life or property might be endangered, report the activity to the local law enforcement department.
<<<

I know, the AIM is not regulatory... You might contact these agencies to see how many reports they get each year:

>>>
7-6-4. Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) Reports

a. Persons wanting to report UFO/Unexplained Phenomena activity should contact an UFO/Unexplained Phenomena Reporting Data Collection Center, such as the National Institute for Discovery Sciences (NIDS), the National UFO Reporting Center, etc.

b. If concern is expressed that life or property might be endangered, report the activity to the local law enforcement department.
<<<

TRANSLATION - "For Pete's sake, stop bothering the FAA with this crap."

Back