phenom w/ family of Bin Laden crash in UK; puzzled press

archerdriver

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Archerdriver
Last edited:
From what I've heard on another board, sounds like a very long landing/overrun.

Are you saying Bin Laden family deserves to die? How so?

Considering the family has something like 600 living members, that would be a lot of killing. Osama's dad was quite the procreater.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure Osama was disowned by his family before 9/11.

Considering the family has something like 600 living members, that would be a lot of killing. Osama's dad was quite the procreater.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure Osama was disowned by his family before 9/11.

I would bet he disowned his family before they disowned him. His family is part of the system that ISIL/whatever you want to call them this week, is fighting. They bought into the western financial system.

I would bet he disowned his family before they disowned him. His family is part of the system that ISIL/whatever you want to call them this week, is fighting. They bought into the western financial system.
The way I heard it was that he wanted to disown his family but the money thing was too strong. That is where he got most of his original financing.

The way I heard it was that he wanted to disown his family but the money thing was too strong. That is where he got most of his original financing.

Yep, he still used their money, and their money still works against us.

Man, that bin Laden clan goes through airplanes and wives like **** through a goose.

It is the third time members of the Bin Laden family have been killed in a plane crash. Mohammed bin Laden, Osama’s father, was killed when his Beechcraft 18 crashed in Saudi Arabia in 1967 while on his way to marry his 23rd wife. Salem bin Laden, Osama’s half-brother, died in 1988 when his aircraft drifted into high-voltage power lines in San Antonio, Texas.

3,500ft strip.....in a jet? :lol:

1335m = 4379ft, but I'm not sure if they are referencing the thresholds or the whole thing.:dunno:

I don't know how the Phenom 300 performs, but I know a Citation II that operates off a 3300' strip that pretty much uses half of it.

Back