Passed the IR written Thanks to Write Stuff and Cajun Flyer

Never trust a Cirrus pilot..............or a fart.

A burp is but a breath of air...it comes out from the heart.
But when it comes out the other end...it turns out as a fart.

EXACTLY what is going on right now!

Congratulations
The written was the toughest part for me. Keep us posted on your progress.
Gary

Leader board? Reward? System? What? I need a plan. I did almost all the flying, just needed to pass the written and then life got in the way. I want to pass the IFR written before I spend any more $$$ on CFIIs. No offense. So what's this magical system of which you speak?
www.GoldMethod.com

So what's the goal date for the checkride @SixPapaCharlie?

(Need to get him to put it in writing so Cajun and others can compete, after all...) haha.

Plane is in annual. Depends on how long and how much it costs.

Thanks for the pointer. Web site has done the trick. I think I'm about ready to pass the written.

One thing I noticed is that there aren't any of those flight planning questions where you need to figure out distances along DME arc approaches or takeoff/landing rolls. Have those questions been removed from the IFR written these days?

Thanks for the pointer. Web site has done the trick. I think I'm about ready to pass the written.

One thing I noticed is that there aren't any of those flight planning questions where you need to figure out distances along DME arc approaches or takeoff/landing rolls. Have those questions been removed from the IFR written these days?

I passed my IFR written today. Thanks, GoldMethod! The training format sucked me in and kept me engaged.

To answer my own question... I did get a couple of time/fuel calculation questions on the written. I saved those for last. I managed to calculate and guestimate my way to correct answers on both.

Back