Wanted: Partnership Partnership Near KCAK,KYNG,KTSO,3G6,38D(NE Ohio)

Jonny Sprague

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
JonnyPiperPilot
Hello,
My name is Jonny and I am A 23 year old Private Pilot with High performance and Complex Endorsements. I have about 175 hours and climbing weekly in 2 types of Piper Aircraft, PA-32 and PA-28. I am currently working on getting my Instrument rating and am looking at completing the training before June. I also have aspirations of becoming a CFI as I want to help promote GA to This Area. Not interested in the airlines so I'm looking to be in a partnership long term.

I am a fast learner and would have no problem learning to fly different types of Single Engine Piston Aircraft.

I live in Salem, Ohio and am looking for someone local who would be interested in Negotiating selling a share on their aircraft. Also Would possibly be interested in purchasing an aircraft with me and possibly my dad as well. Probably more interested in buying a share on your aircraft at this time though.
I Would like to be based Near Salem, Oh if possible. For example, 3G6, 38D, 4G4, KYNG, KCAK,02G, or KTSO.
I am looking for an aircraft to be able to use for recreation primarily on weekends I.E. going to Southern Ohio and possibly WV primarily in the Fall months so I need an Instrument Certified Aircraft (Preferably IFR GPS equipped). The aircraft also needs to have 4-6 seats and have a 900 pound or higher useful. Retract is not necessary but definitely preferred.
Good examples include a Piper Cherokee 6, Comanche, Arrow, Cherokee235/180/Archer, Cessna 210, C182, Beechcraft Bonanza, Musketeer, or Debonair. I am open to most 4 or 6 seat options with better performance than a C172 or Cherokee 140/160.
I fly well over FAA minimums as it is a way of transportation for work with our company PA-32RT-300.
I have connections for reasonable A&P,IA services and am mechanically inclined so I can greatly cut down on maintenance costs like annuals as I have access to working under A&P,IA supervision.
Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you

Some things have come up financially and I cannot proceed with my dreams at this time. Hopefully eventually! Not now though.

Back