Our Flying Videos

I put some random clips together today of my Cherokee flights since it's too darn cold to go outside let alone buzz the skies for no reason..

I put some random clips together today of my Cherokee flights since it's too darn cold to go outside let alone buzz the skies for no reason../QUOTE]
Ha,, Woke up this morning to -31f... never got above 0.... Instead of flying today, I stayed home, fed the woodstove and prepping a nice dinner and sipping a adult beverage during multiple visits to the hot tub.....

Life is GOOD....

I put some random clips together today of my Cherokee flights since it's too darn cold to go outside let alone buzz the skies for no reason../QUOTE]
Ha,, Woke up this morning to -31f... never got above 0.... Instead of flying today, I stayed home, fed the woodstove and prepping a nice dinner and sipping a adult beverage during multiple visits to the hot tub.....

Life is GOOD....

Nice!!

I put some random clips together today of my Cherokee flights since it's too darn cold to go outside let alone buzz the skies for no reason..

Nice clips. Really like the ones where you can't see the plane at all. Also like the approaches. One thing puzzling me about those approach shots, how is the camera saying so steady when you can see the plane bouncing around it. Some sort of steady-cam rig? Or just an expert hand holder?

Nice clips. Really like the ones where you can't see the plane at all. Also like the approaches. One thing puzzling me about those approach shots, how is the camera saying so steady when you can see the plane bouncing around it. Some sort of steady-cam rig? Or just an expert hand holder?

She's learned to hold the iphone pretty good on the approaches..

Flying the J-3 Cub in the pattern. The intercom headset cables are smack in the middle of the camera's view and it made it kind of annoying.

Last edited:
Back