Oshkosh 2018 Picture Gallery

People abuse their low wingers too. From OSH last year. A 5-blade Cheyenne parked just up from me.

IMG_0403.JPG

Place looks like so much fun. Would love to get there some day

Place looks like so much fun. Would love to get there some day

Finish your education. Then Just Do It. ;)

I drove almost 3000 road miles round-trip each of the first half dozen Oshkosh shows I went to. Camped in Scholler, the drive in campground. Then I bought a beat up old Cherokee 160 and three months later flew my own plane to Oshkosh for the first time. What a blast; and camping in the North 40 by your plane is the only way to go!

Finish your education. Then Just Do It. ;)

I drove almost 3000 road miles round-trip each of the first half dozen Oshkosh shows I went to. Camped in Scholler, the drive in campground. Then I bought a beat up old Cherokee 160 and three months later flew my own plane to Oshkosh for the first time. What a blast; and camping in the North 40 by your plane is the only way to go!

I am done with my education! You mean my flying education? Lol

Yea it would be a long trip in the 140 from AZ but I’m sure it would be a lot of fun.

Yep, that's exactly what I meant.

Great way to see America.

Yea that would be a ton of fun. I want to do what Trent Palmer did. Get a bush plane and fly low and slow and really see the terrain!

guys......this is a picture thread...…….STAY FOCUSED!

th

Also picked up this brochure. All they had to show for this plane was a partial unfinished fuselage. 0BE74449-CE62-4473-924A-01FD4E15B8F0.jpeg

Back