OSH22 Attedance - More or less than pre-COVID?

OSH22 attendance - More or less than pre-COVID numbers?

• Less than pre-COVID attendance

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Equal to pre-COVID attendance

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Greater than pre-COVID attendance

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
based on camping, it doesn’t seem as full compared to last year.
Well, it hasn’t even started yet, so it’s a little quick to judge, but I’m guessing you’re going to be right, however that conga line going into OSH right now is pretty impressive. I’m anxious to see come Sunday and Monday.

I got a good idea. Let’s fly backward down the arrival at the same altitude. What could go wrong?
544A4F9A-3C81-42DF-BF83-BFD94690570E.jpeg

I’ve been driving all over the field as one of the homebuilt welcome wagon drivers and from what I’m seeing it’s going to be a better than average year. All the camping areas are filling up fast

Last edited:
Been going since 1984. It's crazy busy here (OSH). busier than last year for sure. I've thought the same as some have predicted with fuel being what it is, but I'm not sure we won't break records this year.

Been going since 1984. It's crazy busy here (OSH). busier than last year for sure. I've thought the same as some have predicted with fuel being what it is, but I'm not sure we won't break records this year.
Talked to a guy who said gas was too expensive to fly himself so came commercial from Washington State.

I got a good idea. Let’s fly backward down the arrival at the same altitude. What could go wrong?
View attachment 108855
I was going to say something snarky about this being part of the notam where it tells you what to do if you screw something up - go to the back of the line. But it’s probably just that someone didn’t read the notam and is trying to find the end of the line to cut it.

HBC is packed! We came in yesterday afternoon right before the airshow and they were having to squeeze people into spots that weren't planning on using. I saw a guy sitting on the taxiway this morning while the scooters were going up and down aisles looking for an empty spot.

Back