Only Six more months.....til.

Checkout_my_Six

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Check_my_Six
I got this e-mail a little while ago......Oh, it's soo exciting......

In less than six months, the aviation world’s faithful will gather in east-central Wisconsin for EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2008.And we’d like nothing better than to see you here, sharing the camaraderie, excitement, innovations, education, entertainment, thrills … all the special elements that come together at only one place on earth and for only one week each year. Our AirVenture convention somehow - miraculously - captures in a single event the extraordinary passion for personal flight that EAAers live all year long.
For more information about the event and to begin your planning and preparations, visit www.AirVenture.org. Revisit the site often, as we’re regularly providing new information and updates.
“You’ll be hooked. It’s amazing,” one AirVenture attendee has said about the event. And, “The aviation year revolves around Oshkosh.” Another enthusiastic participant proclaimed, “I’ve quit perfectly good jobs to come to AirVenture.”
If you’ve been here before, you know what they’re talking about. If you haven’t yet had the opportunity to participate in the World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration, we invite you to get a sneak peek at what makes “Oshkosh” so special. Now you can watch a preview for the new EAA video production, Oshkosh, the Spirit of Aviation. Click here to see the preview now, and revisit AirVenture.org in a couple of weeks to see the full, 17-minute production, narrated by Harrison Ford.
AirVenture is for everyone who enjoys aviation. Because it is truly a community event - a family reunion of sorts for aviation lovers - it is made even better by your presence. So make your plans now! We’ll see you at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2008, July 28 - August 3!

I got this e-mail a little while ago......Oh, it's soo exciting......

In less than six months, the aviation world’s faithful will gather in east-central Wisconsin for EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2008.And we’d like nothing better than to see you here, sharing the camaraderie, excitement, innovations, education, entertainment, thrills … all the special elements that come together at only one place on earth and for only one week each year. Our AirVenture convention somehow - miraculously - captures in a single event the extraordinary passion for personal flight that EAAers live all year long.
For more information about the event and to begin your planning and preparations, visit www.AirVenture.org. Revisit the site often, as we’re regularly providing new information and updates.
“You’ll be hooked. It’s amazing,” one AirVenture attendee has said about the event. And, “The aviation year revolves around Oshkosh.” Another enthusiastic participant proclaimed, “I’ve quit perfectly good jobs to come to AirVenture.”
If you’ve been here before, you know what they’re talking about. If you haven’t yet had the opportunity to participate in the World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration, we invite you to get a sneak peek at what makes “Oshkosh” so special. Now you can watch a preview for the new EAA video production, Oshkosh, the Spirit of Aviation. Click here to see the preview now, and revisit AirVenture.org in a couple of weeks to see the full, 17-minute production, narrated by Harrison Ford.
AirVenture is for everyone who enjoys aviation. Because it is truly a community event - a family reunion of sorts for aviation lovers - it is made even better by your presence. So make your plans now! We’ll see you at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2008, July 28 - August 3!

Sooooo, I take it you're excited. :D Are you staying at the "Y" again? We'll be camped under the wing. Come see us. :yes:
Yep, the Y...we're gonna look a few folks up this year.

Things got real busy last year and I didn't get the opportunity to meet up with folks. That's gonna change this year. Now that I've seen lots last year, maybe I won't be like a dog off of the leash and able to settle down a bit.

Last edited:
:dunno: HEY 6........R U Going.........:dunno:

I will be passing you on my way to Fla. around the 23rd of feb 08:yes:

r there tow of these threads...?

:dunno: HEY 6........R U Going.........:dunno:

I will be passing you on my way to Fla. around the 23rd of feb 08:yes:
I'm hoping to be at OSH for the week this year.

If you happen to swing thru the FDK area give me a holler and we can do lunch. There is cheap fuel at Smoketown, PA or Carlisle, PA

Could make a flyin out of it if others want to join in.

Back