One Year..........

I may have started a thread about returning after a year, but I am clearly not at the wheel young lady. As with every other thread on this forum, it turns in to a goat rodeo with every new posting. Monty Python would be like, day-yum... I didn't bring up anything until the dawg pile showed up and dropped a cherry bomb in the toilet.
You're clearly the one trying to make an issue of it....

LOL, you called me "young"...

You're clearly the one trying to make an issue of it....

LOL, you called me "young"...

No, your "staff" are all over it. I just pointed out the discrepancies.

I didn't want more points for calling you old.

No, your "staff" are all over it. I just pointed out the discrepancies.

I didn't want more points for calling you old.
Uh no. You obviously started this thread to voice your dissatisfaction with the moderation, and you are continuing to do so. You could have come back quietly after a year, and the mods would have only had a vague idea who you were, if at all. Now we have looked at your history and remember what it is we warned you about.

Blame Ryan, not me. He asked the question.

Uh no. You obviously started this thread to voice your dissatisfaction with the moderation, and you are continuing to do so. You could have come back quietly after a year, and the mods would have only had a vague idea who you were, if at all. Now we have looked at your history and remember what it is we warned you about.
Im glad you have been refreshed.

Blame Ryan, not me. He asked the question.
Yes, because I prompted you to spitfire against the MC..? :no:

I figured you had left because of life or something. Things went south very quickly after that was asked.

I figured you had left because of life or something. Things went south very quickly after that was asked.

f8a.gif

"Is this Unit a jerk?" :)

Not at all. I've broke bread with many here in person, but when there is blood in the water and when the sharks circle, there leaves little hope but to put up a valiant fight. I know where this discussion could end. But I also know who has the administrative log ins so F-it... they can lean back and savor a victory. I've been an Admin for a site with over 20k members, so I know how it is. They have exchanged PMs already about me and discussed what to do once I cross that line.

If this was in person, I'd go grab another beer for us to finish off around the fire. But feathers fly on the interwebs because of a lack of accountability for words, no inflection, machismo and no fear of having to man up for those words face to face. It is also why we are in the same state of affairs in this country. We stopped talking in person and grew unaccountable personae's behind a 24" 4k screen or OLED iPhone display. It's easy to talk smack with no fear of owning those words. We would have this same volley and the outcomes would be completely different.

Carry on....

So bear with me guys, he put 10 .'s in the title. Some of you may have overlooked it, but I know for a fact it's definitely morse code.

E .
H ....
I ..
S ...
5 .....

The best I can come up with is EEEEEEEEEE which could mean white noise. Or HEHE which alludes to the true intent on posting this thread! You're welcome.

Close, but you for got to incorporate the actual letters used..........

Close, but you for got to incorporate the actual letters used..........

Anagrams for "one year E I H S" which accounts for all dots and letters...

Easier Honey
Hyena Soiree
Easy Heroine
Eye Nose Hair
Iran Eye Shoe
Any Eerie Hos

Where exactly are you planning this hyena soiree?? You must be stopped!

Anagrams for "one year E I H S" which accounts for all dots and letters...

Easier Honey
Hyena Soiree
Easy Heroine
Eye Nose Hair
Iran Eye Shoe
Any Eerie Hos

Where exactly are you planning this hyena soiree?? You must be stopped!

It will go viral on Vimeo. Just wait for it.

Never ask a question you are not prepared to receive an answer for. The most common are, "How are you doing?", "How is work?", "Is everything OK?" and "Why are you rubbing yourself like that?"

Jes sayin..... Sometimes the can should not be opened.

Back