Onboard Riot Follows Lap Dance

Bottom of the barrel airline attracts bottom of the barrel passengers.

The only good thing I can say about Ryanair and easyjet is that they have put enough price pressure on inner European traffic that it has become affordable to fly with folks like BA.

It’s just not fair. My flights are always boring as hell.
I know. I wish I could get lucky enough to be on a flight like that. Too bad Hooter's Air closed shop so soon... :(

I was kind of hoping for a video of the earlier activity.

I know. I wish I could get lucky enough to be on a flight like that. Too bad Hooter's Air closed shop so soon... :(

A drunk british chick, nothing much to look at. They infest many of the spanish beaches, almost as annoying a germans in speedos ;-)

Bottom of the barrel airline attracts bottom of the barrel passengers.

The only good thing I can say about Ryanair and easyjet is that they have put enough price pressure on inner European traffic that it has become affordable to fly with folks like BA.

Yup, it’s cool to have airfair that anyone can afford till you realize you’re going to be stuck in a aluminum tube with that same anyone lol

Also why isn’t it ever a hot chick doing this type of thing.

EasyJet..... because Spirit was all booked up and Soul Plane was too expensive!

That is what's missing in aviation today...... nothing like a good free for all to bring excitement back to air travel.!!

Only thing worse than vertical video orientation is indecisive video orientation...

With such a high deck angle it is a wonder the airplane did not stall. Oh, never mind, just some idiot that doesn't know how to orient "north up" when taking video on a cell phone.

Back