Ohio Governor drops MOAB on his state economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@weilke

One week? I wish. It took ten days to get the results for my parents. The friends with them on trip to CO; are still waiting. Close to two weeks.

Tim

They're triaging the equipment because it's in desperately-short supply.

Correct David ...

@David Megginson

I get the triage aspect. No just wondering why have PPE before COVID-19; and suddenly not use it for what was considered previously valid reasons. e.g. protect against Flu...

Because none is available. El Paso and Juarez are roughly 3 million with a total of 9 cases since Monday and 21 total now. The masks are "feel good" masks and not N-95s ... not sure of their effectiveness. Was also nice that everyone raided and hoarded all the Lysol and Clorox products ... thank god they don't have access to our germicide chemicals or this would be really ugly.

NY had a pandemic plan in place. Cuomo scrapped it. That’s why he’s backpeddling and begging the .gov to come to the rescue.
And the US federal government had a pandemic response team that Trump scrapped.

And the US federal government had a pandemic response team that Trump scrapped.
False! He proposed budget cuts which have yet to happen since there’s been no formal budget. Nothing has been scrapped. Did he fire a few people. Sure just like any new administration does.

The thing you have to ask yourself is why is NY so Ill prepared given they are the world’s #1 target for any nuclear or biological attack. Is the federal government responsible for how prepared each city in the entire US is for a disaster? Not hardly! They’re there to assist which is what is happening as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back