Oh snap, eman just got a phone call...

images
images

“You have a call from a mr ham on line 5”
“I’ll take ham on 5, hold the mayo”

Congrats on the hangar, Eman! Now put it to good use...host a hangar party! When are we coming over?

I asked the guy if I'm allowed to put up stripper poles. he hesitated long enough for me to follow up with "don't worry, we'll call u up when they are put to use". I finally got a "right on".

so to answer your question, you can c'mon over and help me put up the new poles!

Wow. That's great. I thought they had a long waiting list there. Who'd you have to bribe and how much?

Wow. That's great. I thought they had a long waiting list there. Who'd you have to bribe and how much?

it is a long waiting list but apparently my boyish good looks worked wonders with the lady in charge of that list.

Make sure to post a pic of the airplane in the new hangar...I gotta see this paint job.

You've owned that plane way too long for you to still be posting that terrible pic. Up your game!

Makes one think you're ashamed of your bird eman. C'mon we won't laugh at the paint job and color.

IMG_3467.GIF

Congratulations to the new home for your plane. Our Mooney had a very similar paint shop. :)

She'll look great when the gold plated stripper poles, shag carpet, neon lights, and purple velour furniture get put in!
I can’t wait. Now we have a new fly-in destination. Hookers and Blow @ eman’s hangar!

:cheerswine:

Anyone notice every other airplane owner is so intimidated by this beautiful Bo that they fear to park beside it?

What you can’t see just outside the pic are the red cones I put up everywhere so no one can park within 500 feet of me. Then if I see people I just say “wow I can’t believe I got the only parking spot available. Again. So weird, guess I just got lucky.”

In reading the rental agreement I don’t specifically see that those two aren’t allowed. So yeah, I think we’re good to go!

Always good to check the fine print ahead of time. You never know when the monkey might throw a party in your hangar. :)

Back