Odd things found in a POH

Japan Toliets!!!

They are the coolest. They are made by Toto and have this really cool instrument console right next to the seat ala Capt Kirk that controls all the stuff. Heated seat, air fan to pull air into the toilet and then the water spray controls. There is the stream heat, pulsating or smooth, frequency of the pulse, aim of the spray, etc. I cannot help but think to myself when using them, "we need more power!" :D;)

otaku_p1-2.gif

washlet.jpg

Westerners are amazed at these things and toilet talk will soon ensue for first time visitors.

Those should come with a POH....:D

Is this thread about POHs? No bathroom required equipment in my C-172.

I think the POH discussion has turned to POO and has gone directly to the crapper ... :)

Japan Toliets!!!

They are the coolest. They are made by Toto and have this really cool instrument console right next to the seat ala Capt Kirk that controls all the stuff. Heated seat, air fan to pull air into the toilet and then the water spray controls. There is the stream heat, pulsating or smooth, frequency of the pulse, aim of the spray, etc. I cannot help but think to myself when using them, "we need more power!" :D;)

otaku_p1-2.gif

washlet.jpg

Westerners are amazed at these things and toilet talk will soon ensue for first time visitors.
Well we know what kind of entertainment you have in your spare time! "its so....refreshing!"

Scott, I'll be in Tokyo the end of July. Should I expect to see the aforementioned comode at most public places?
If so, I'll have to e-mail ahead to get the POH.

Strange? Yes. But it just goes to show people will sue for any reason they can find.

On new motor homes: "Do not leave driver's seat while vehicle is in motion."

Yep, somebody needed some coffee REALLY BAD. :rolleyes:

Japan Toliets!!!

otaku_p1-2.gif

washlet.jpg

You forgot to mention that Toto issued a recall because those things were bursting into flames.
http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-asahi/TKY200704180078.html

Electricity and water are never a good mix.

On new motor homes: "Do not leave driver's seat while vehicle is in motion."

Yep, somebody needed some coffee REALLY BAD. :rolleyes:

Or more likely someone needed to relieve the effects of drinking a thermos full of coffee really, really badly.:yes:

You folks really have your minds in, on and/or around the toilet!

:goofy:

I have always found the speed limitation for operating the window in a Cessna 172 to be funny. I don't have the book nearby, but it reads something like:

"Do not operate windows above Vne."

Many ATMs have a plug for an audio output. The blind person walks up, plugs in his speaker, and uses the braille keys.

One less hurdle for the blind person to get by.

-Skip

The big question is how they count their cash to make sure they got what they asked for, or, if they got $20s and $10s, how they sort that out in their wallet so they can pull the right bill out at the store.... that'd be mean, as a cashier, to tell the blind person they gave you a $5 when they really gave you a $20. If you make change for a blind person how do they know you're not cheating them? I guess if you're gonna cheat a blind person on the change you make, you've got bigger problems (later)....

The big question is how they count their cash to make sure they got what they asked for, or, if they got $20s and $10s, how they sort that out in their wallet so they can pull the right bill out at the store.... that'd be mean, as a cashier, to tell the blind person they gave you a $5 when they really gave you a $20. If you make change for a blind person how do they know you're not cheating them? I guess if you're gonna cheat a blind person on the change you make, you've got bigger problems (later)....
Just remember legally blind people are not necessarily totally blind. Someone pulls this stunt and gets caught, well, what the get is what they deserve.

-Skip

Just remember legally blind people are not necessarily totally blind. Someone pulls this stunt and gets caught, well, what the get is what they deserve.

-Skip
Agreed. Such an act should be an aggravated criminal count.

Back