NRA message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy scared of the Spin Zone. I have discussed this probably hundreds of times. But I did it in the forum where it belongs. I have plenty of chops for debate, but that doesn't change the fact that we are on page 8 of a political thread in Hangar Talk, with the basis of the Spin Zone shutdown fresh in mind.

It seems to me that the MC is now condoning politically charged discussions in Hangar Talk. Why be upset? :dunno:

Yep, we certainly have to DO SOMETHING about this problem...the problem being that the murder rate is at the lowest level since the FBI began compiling records:

120515-Murders.jpg

Yep, we certainly have to DO SOMETHING about this problem...the problem being that the murder rate is at the lowest level since the FBI began compiling records:

120515-Murders.jpg

How are mass shootings doing?

How are gun deaths doing?

How are mass shootings doing?

How are gun deaths doing?

So, people killed in mass shootings or with guns are more dead than other people?

Aren't you happy that fewer people are being murdered since the assault-weapons ban expired? There's been a dramatic drop off in that time period.

I bet gun sales are thru the roof......and ammo is prolly unobtainable.....

So, people killed in mass shootings or with guns are more dead than other people?

Aren't you happy that fewer people are being murdered since the assault-weapons ban expired? There's been a dramatic drop off in that time period.

Since this is a thread on NRA, it would be helpful to see the data on the weapons being used that the NRA prefers be used.

How do we know the effectiveness of the NRAs message if you don't have data for gun deaths, mass shootings, and similar?

Please share the data.

Oh, and "mass killings" are on the decline, not the rise...

According to a careful analysis of data on mass shootings (using the widely accepted definition of at least four killed), the Congressional Research Service found that there are, on average, just over 20 incidents annually. More important, the increase in cases, if there was one at all, is negligible. Indeed, the only genuine increase is in hype and hysteria.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mass-shooting-fbi-statistics-column/73199052/

Oh, and "mass killings" are on the decline, not the rise...

Odd, but you forgot data.

Don't you have a handy chart you can share, or are you just relying on USAToday opinion pieces for your "data"?

Odd, but you forgot data.

Don't you have a handy chart you can share, or are you just relying on USAToday opinion pieces for your "data"?

Where's your data? You're the one claiming we have to "DO SOMETHING"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back