NRA message

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true,black on black shootings and gang shootings,are not a major concern to the POTUS.

Or to the #blacklivesmatter folks they only care when a white cop shoots a black guy.

LaPierre definitely feeling under attack.

Scary music and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sure, hide it, be certain no one is told the truth.

gotta have safe zones for people who can't handle difficult subjects.

The OP is someone who has declared in the past that he doesn't go to the SZ. Maybe FB would be a better venue for the post.

Send this to every gun grabber you know including your congress critter.

https://www.nranews.com/series/wayn...-season-1-episode-1-how-to-stop-violent-crime

I'm an NRA member, but they're playing a game of "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

These resources would have been better used demanding that mental screenings of "average" citizens(code) were stricter. If your premise is based on the damage done by "those people"(more code) and that's the reason you need to own a gun that can kill a dinosaur, you have to also then accept that "those people" are killing themselves and they're in no way a threat to you "average" citizens.

Cockroaches have been killing each other since the dawn of time and nobody has EVER given a sh*t. The only time we(or the media manufactured "we") are "appalled" as a society is when an "average" citizen, who should know better(even more code) shoots up a school or a movie theater. That's the problem.

Two facts:

1. Obama is as focused on the cockroaches as Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Carter were...none of them have been. To the "average" citizen, that problem is solving itself.

2. Even if you rounded up all of the "thugs"(there's that damn code again) in America, locked them up, and threw away the key, you'd still have Columbine, Virginia Tech, Newtown, etc. and all of the mass shootings that "appall" us because they are done, to the tune of 80% by legal gun owners.

The NRA should focus on the PROBLEM and stop hiding behind black fear to rationalize their irrational need to own weapons that would kill a dinosaur and stop cosigning this bullsh*t that Obama wants to take our guns away...there's no truth in it.

Obama wants to take our guns away...there's no truth in it.

The biggest problem is simple, we have no POTUS in the last umpteen decades that were willing to enforce the laws we have.

Next in line is the fact we can't separate the crazies from the sane, plus the fact we can't stop those who would like to destroy us simply because we support the jews.

Plus the fact we have no candidate that has a clew on how to end this BS.

The biggest problem is simple, we have no POTUS in the last umpteen decades that were willing to enforce the laws we have.

Next in line is the fact we can't separate the crazies from the sane, plus the fact we can't stop those who would like to destroy us simply because we support the jews.

Plus the fact we have no candidate that has a clew on how to end this BS.

And the BS is from both sides. Whether he's actually that dumb to think that guns are the problem(not likely) or he's paying a debt to a far left "hippie" donor who got him into office, Obama "demanding gun control change" like OJ was looking for the real killer.

The NRA could "high road" this fight by offering solutions that actually address the problem. Instead, they're sticking with the same playbook that makes them look like irrational gun freaks. I expect better from them, quite frankly.

The NRA could "high road" this fight by offering solutions that actually address the problem. Instead, they're sticking with the same playbook that makes them look like irrational gun freaks. I expect better from them, quite frankly.

Fear sells. **** the nra.

If you recognize that guns are not the problem, why are you demanding that the NRA offer solutions to problems that aren't caused by guns?

Should the NRA offers solutions to high unemployment?

What about climate change? Should the NRA be responsible for offering solutions to that too?

If you recognize that guns are not the problem, why are you demanding that the NRA offer solutions to problems that aren't caused by guns?

What about climate change? Should the NRA be responsible for offering solutions to that too?

Oddly, 100% of all mass shootings have a gun involved.

Oddly, 100% of all mass shootings have a gun involved.

Oddly, 100% of mass shootings have a person involved.

Oddly, 100% of mass shootings occur during the day or during the night.

Oddly, 100% of mass shootings occur where there are multiple people.

Oddly, all murders had humans involved who chose to do so.

Oddly, many of the humans involved did not choose to do so.

Some just chose to go to Kindergarten, some chose to go to work, some chose to go to the Dr, some even chose to go to church.

Oddly, 100% of mass shootings have a person involved.

Oddly, 100% of mass shootings occur during the day or during the night.

Oddly, 100% of mass shootings occur where there are multiple people.

Oddly, 100% did not have a mental illness.

Oddly, 100% did not have criminal records or illegally obtain the guns.

Oh lordy... Come here to get away from all the bs... Wife is a deputy prosecuting attorney. Generally we don't give two figs about the NRA and all this bs. Until she has a victim she can't protect from a gun toting, rebel flag carrying wannabe. At least she can have a felon locked up for having a gun... For now we have at least that level of "gun control".

Guess if I'm to play here, I'll have to ignore these threads somehow....

High unemployment is not causing ANYONE to shoot up a public place. It's mental illness or mental illness fueled crimes of passion.

I personally don't think the NRA's defense of the 2nd amendment should be their only obligation. They're certainly not required, but if they stood with those who take the position of making sure people like the Mom in Newtown, with the mentally ill son, is responsible for keeping him from her legal weapons, it would promote gun responsibility, not just gun rights. Somehow responsibility has been redefined as some leverage losing compromise by the gun lobby. The "cold dead hand" defense is hurting more than it's helping.

Oddly, 100% did not have a mental illness.

Oddly, 100% did not have criminal records or illegally obtain the guns.

Oddly it is 100% your right to bear arms in America.

Oddly it is 100% your right in America to find a different country to live in and are free to leave anytime.

Oddly Freedom doesn't guarantee you 100% safety.

Oddly it is 100% your right to bear arms in America.

Oddly it is 100% your right in America to find a different country to live in and are free to leave anytime.

Oddly Freedom doesn't guarantee you 100% safety.

Oddly, 100% of the guns are not part of a well regulated militia.

Oddly, it is a 100% the right of the people to change whatever laws needs changed or amended.

Some just chose to go to Kindergarten, some chose to go to work, some chose to go to the Dr, some even chose to go to church.

I believe he meant there were perps and victims
the victims never chose to be killed the perps did choose to do the deed.

I do believe there is a message here.

https://www.nranews.com/series/wayn...-season-1-episode-1-how-to-stop-violent-crime

the point being the justice department has not done their jobs, thus we have more violators than we have prison space for. Prison Space is expensive and we can't get congress to recognize the problem. so we pay with lives that do not matter to our congress critters.
The second is, if we already have all these laws about guns, and they are not being enforced, why have them?

Last edited:
The trouble with gun control in a nutshell is that the people writing/advocating the laws usually know little about guns and have hidden(or not so hidden) agendas of simply taking them away from everyone- law abiding or not. Then, the NRA/gun owners in general are failing to come up with anything but "no" when the public feels outraged.

What we end up with is a set of laws that are convoluted, inconsistent, often don't even make any sense, and tend to get repealed/passed back and forth over and over again.

oddly, almost every single gun in the US was not used in a mass shooting.

300,000,000+ firearms in the US and how many have been used in a mass shooting?

The trouble with gun control in a nutshell is that the people writing/advocating the laws usually know little about guns and have hidden(or not so hidden) agendas of simply taking them away from everyone- law abiding or not. Then, the NRA/gun owners in general are failing to come up with anything but "no" when the public feels outraged.

What we end up with is a set of laws that are convoluted, inconsistent, often don't even make any sense, and tend to get repealed/passed back and forth over and over again.

Read the article, then decide if "no" isn't the appropriate answer.

Plus, who cares what the general public thinks anyway? The general public thinks Justin Bieber has musical talent, too. And that politicians make promises that they can keep.

Oddly, 100% of the guns are not part of a well regulated militia.

Oddly, it is a 100% the right of the people to change whatever laws needs changed or amended.

Oddlly 100% of those who want gun control....have a convoluted ideal that the weapon somehow fired without any human interaction.

Oddly 100% of all gun deaths required a person pulling the trigger.

Work on the trigger man....not the method.

LETS MAKE THIS REAL CLEAR....THE 2nd AMENDMENT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU TAKE FROM AMERICANS.

You don't like it....MOVE....

Please feel free to MOVE...because if you don't understand your core liberties....you have no business being an American.

In most mass shootings, rarely anyone fought back. Why do you think that is? We have warned everyone to get prepared in the last month and sadly not one person out of 300 people in San Bernardino returned fire, sprayed mace, sprayed wasp spray or threw a rock. You have got to do something people! Everyone cannot run and hide. Your dreaming if you think a 911 call is going to save you and your family. Just review the U.S. mass shootings in the last 30 years and see when the cops arrived. I paid a visit to two local gun stores and the shelves were nearly empty. We can't just buy them, we must train with them and be confident in our abilities to protect ourselves and our families. Good luck.

In most mass shootings, rarely anyone fought back. Why do you think that is? We have warned everyone to get prepared in the last month and sadly not one person out of 300 people in San Bernardino returned fire, sprayed mace, sprayed wasp spray or threw a rock. You have got to do something people! Everyone cannot run and hide. Your dreaming if you think a 911 call is going to save you and your family. Just review the U.S. mass shootings in the last 30 years and see when the cops arrived. I paid a visit to two local gun stores and the shelves were nearly empty. We can't just buy them, we must train with them and be confident in our abilities to protect ourselves and our families. Good luck.

yet the active shooter training I've had discourages anything but running and hiding.

The training includes minimal discussion of fighting back, but only when cornered and out of options.

The very definition of soft target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back