Now that I am using it...

bobmrg

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Gardner
The default font size is pretty small for these old eyes. Also, there is a lot of vacant space in the middle of each space that could surely be used more productively.

I'd like a default font resize option, too.

I would like something to make individual posts stand out from each other more. The mobile version is much better in that regard.

I bumped the font size up one point for the message text and quoted message text.

Helps, but is there a user controlled option?

The default font size is pretty small for these old eyes. Also, there is a lot of vacant space in the middle of each space that could surely be used more productively.
As a friend once said to me when I said I really didn't see much difference in HDTV, "Get new glasses!" :confused::D

Yes, that. If I hit new or recent posts, only about 7 threads fit after all of the UI stuff. If I scroll down to move the UI out of the way, only about 13 threads fit. Low information density makes me miss slrn on 80x25.

someone know how to manage attachments?....I'd like to reuse an older one.

Back