Northeast fly-in: LNS/Lancaster, PA - Sat., 1/14/06

Toby said:
Oh, rats. :mad:

But there is still Gaston's......:yes:

Gaston's for sure!!!!!!! That's on the calendar, ain't no one taking that away:no:

But hopefully sometime before......

Janet and I are still on board. 143ME, party of two. Looks like really beautiful weather is forecast locally.

Jim G

grattonja said:
Janet and I are still on board. 143ME, party of two. Looks like really beautiful weather is forecast locally.

Jim G
Got you on there, Jim.

I have 86 on the list, if everyone comes and brings all their passengers!

I'll be hopping a ride down from HPN from either Gil or Sal. Unfortuately, we can't fly the Bonanza down :-(

Jason

P.S. Sal, I sent you an e-mail, not sure if you received it.

I talked to Fiorentinos' manager, and our dining rooms will be available beginning at 11:30, so if you arrive early, you can shmooze either inside or outside. They are prepared for the crowd!

Check out their $4.95 lunch menu here:
http://www.fiorentinos.com/lunch_menu.htm
TOTAL COST PER PERSON WILL BE $8.00. (Broken down, that's $4.95 for lunch, $1.50 for drink, plus tax and 18% gratuity.)

And yes, there will be name tags for all. Weather's still looking good -- see you Saturday! Fly safe.

Toby, i'll be there and also i'm bringing my buddy Tim, we will fly in althought it would probably be faster to drive. Dave G.

Toby, move me from a "maybe" to a "definite" - VFR only of course but the weather is looking good.

Another club member just cancelled and I was able to grab the plane for the day. Yay! See you all there.

4508X, PA-28 Archer II.

-Skip

woodstock said:
you know I am going right? I'll be with Greg - thanks Greg!
Yes, I added you to his listing. Look forward to meeting you!

woodstock said:
you know I am going right? I'll be with Greg - thanks Greg!

Beth,

10:45 - JYO. See you on the upper ramp - White Skylane RG - N756KZ

Greg

Toby,

Please add me to the list for Saturday:

Buck Franke plus 1 passenger N1855Y Skyhawk

Thanks

I'll be flying down with Gil from HPN tomorrow. You can move me on the list from "maybe" to "coming"

Thanks and looking forward to meeting all 100+ faces!

Jason

HPNPilot1200 said:
I'll be flying down with Gil from HPN tomorrow. You can move me on the list from "maybe" to "coming"

Thanks and looking forward to meeting all 100+ faces!

Jason
Terrific, Jason!

Toby , Who thought it would get this out of hand(100+) well sould be interesting at that. SEE EVERYONE THERE ,
Dave G N8085A
P.S. i'm hoping to be there around 11:00

Just incase anyone is checking "It;s a Beautiful Day In Pennsylvania". See Everyone at LNS
:blueplane: :blueplane: :blueplane: :blueplane: :blueplane: :blueplane: :blueplane: :blueplane: :blueplane:
:goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

Dave G

Hi all...I know it is late notice but looks like I'll be at LNS later today...between 11 and 12 on the west ramp....here's hoping that read back is correct as I guess everyone is headed to the airport by now and I better get going too.

Len

Len Lanetti said:
Hi all...I know it is late notice but looks like I'll be at LNS later today...between 11 and 12 on the west ramp....here's hoping that read back is correct as I guess everyone is headed to the airport by now and I better get going too.

Len

Len, nice to meet you!

I actually didn't whip out the camera at lunchtime, can you believe it! and we had to leave a little early before the group photo was taken. rats. next time.

I actually didn't whip out the camera at lunchtime, can you believe it! and we had to leave a little early before the group photo was taken. rats. next time.

It was great - very good turnout and excellent company.

Skip - Glad to finally meet you - see you at HPN soon!

The group photo from the air should be very impressive - very good job Toby and all who helped!

We will no doubt do this again soon - - - - - - :)

Sal

N2729V
LagoniaLaw@NYSBar.com

Enjoyed meeting everyone, and had a good time. thank to Gil for bringing Jason, and SPECIAL THANKS to Toby for everything she did.And thanks to rotorwingbob for the picture op.
FLY SAFE ALL till next time
Dave G.

(Note: Crosspost)

All I can say: WOW! I had a GREAT time meeting everyone in LNS. I couldn't believe how many people flew in!

Thanks to Gil for allowing me to ride down with him. Dave - Thanks for the discussion at the lunch table and hope to see you soon.

Sal - Nice to finally meet you....I have a few pictures of your Cardinal holding behind us in the 172 I will upload later.

....and a HUGE thanks to TOBY!!! You did such a great job organizing the fly-in and I'm sure it was satisfying to see so many people attend the fly-in you planned with such great weather.

Look for pictures I took of the flight down to LNS and back to HPN to be uploaded here in my gallery: http://hpnpilot1200.org/gallery/LNSFlyin If anyone has any more pictures you'd like me to upload there, feel free to e-mail them to me :)

I met a bunch of people I both knew and didn't know from the webboard, and I really enjoyed the fly-in.

Can't wait for the next time! What's next, Toby?
tongue.gif

smile.gif
Jason
smile.gif

Back