No paper charts and all my electronics fail!

Quality good on them? I was going to get my wife a pair of those. She is a gym rat and at a pilot training base I figured it would bring way more attention than she needed or wanted. Haha but actually when I found them it was too late for Christmas so I'm thinking of ordering them soon anyway.

I've always said there will be true equality of the sexes when I can wear spandex and a t-shirt to work and not be ogled.

I just wonder on the Pittsburg sectional leggings where BVI is located.

A girl who evidently was one of their first customers was actually a pilot out of BVI, and posed, and let's just say BVI was not in a "restricted area."

Oh come on, Mark, you're telling me you haven't scrolled through their 27 pages of options?

https://radarcontact.com/collections/aviation-leggings/products/atlanta-sectional-leggings

Of course not.....but apparently you have! ;)

pinocchio.jpg

Last edited:
Quality good on them? I was going to get my wife a pair of those. She is a gym rat and at a pilot training base I figured it would bring way more attention than she needed or wanted. Haha but actually when I found them it was too late for Christmas so I'm thinking of ordering them soon anyway.
They are pretty good. I'm a fan. :)

Of course not.....but apparently you have! ;)

pinocchio.jpg

I did, and noticed that some were definitely better looking than others. Notably, they take a block of a sectional or low en route that meets at the backcourse localizer. A lot of times that made for one side very “busy” and the other side not. Also there’s a question of what colors are preferable on your copilot.

Plus there’s the Capri, normal, and yoga types.

I did, and noticed that some were definitely better looking than others. Notably, they take a block of a sectional or low en route that meets at the backcourse localizer. A lot of times that made for one side very “busy” and the other side not. Also there’s a question of what colors are preferable on your copilot.

Plus there’s the Capri, normal, and yoga types.

Man how much time did you spend perusing those pages! ;):D

Per page?

Nope, total. Most of them I didn’t even open because I wasn’t going to consider buying those regions. A quick view of the pics was enough and then more detailed on the finalists.

Sorry to spoil yalls fun here by being serious. ;)

Nope, total. Most of them I didn’t even open because I wasn’t going to consider buying those regions. A quick view of the pics was enough and then more detailed on the finalists.

Sorry to spoil yalls fun here by being serious. ;)

you-lie.jpg

And the kids like the magenta line and wonder why us old farts prefer the old fashioned methods.

As long as LAHSO aren’t in progress...

Or TFRs...

I think @SixPapaCharlie needs to wear a pair of these in a video. LOL. Kinda like that dude who used to sell those “secret government money!” books on late night TV in suits made of neon colored material, with question marks all over them.

I like the adds in magazines: Make 1000s each week by stuffing envelopes. Send $1.00 to......

So one time I thought Ok, I'll risk a buck to see what it is all about. I sent $1.00.

A few days later I get an envelope with instructions:

Place this add in magazines: Make 1000s each week by stuffing envelopes. Send $1.00 to.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like the adds in magazines: Make 1000s each week by stuffing envelopes. Send $1.00 to......

So one time I thought Ok, I'll risk a buck to see what it is all about. I sent $1.00.

A few days later I get an envelope with instructions:

Place this add in magazines: Make 1000s each week by stuffing envelopes. Send $1.00 to.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

it's funny how that sort of thing evolves over time. I also remember the pyramid scheme eMails - send $1 to everyone on the bottom of this list, then forward it to 5 of your friends who forward it to 5 of there friends etc. and you'll be rich! Same idea and I'm sure there were physical chain mails like that before that were the same thing. Then there were those ads like you talked about. Nowadays it's been replaced by various things on the internet. Just evolves over time.

Back