No paper charts and all my electronics fail!

Now there's an incentive to go exploring.

And I see no serious risk with a 0/0 takeoff either...:D

Last edited:
Serious question: I've been thinking of ordering some of these for my co-pilot (who happens to be the senior captain in the household, she just lets me fly because I need the practice) - is the sizing on them pretty accurate?

But are those britches current..???

Chugach State park..... where have I seen that..???? :idea: :lol::lol:

But are those britches current..???

Chugach State park..... where have I seen that..???? :idea: :lol::lol:
She's an Alaska girl. Of course this will only help during the electrical failure if I have her wear the appropriate ones for the flight. Going to be a bit before we take the 310 that far west.

Serious question: I've been thinking of ordering some of these for my co-pilot (who happens to be the senior captain in the household, she just lets me fly because I need the practice) - is the sizing on them pretty accurate?
They are pretty accurate. I looked at her workout pants and they were small. That's what I ordered and she said they were perfect. She actually really likes them. Of course she is an ATC'er that loves to fly.

Reactions: Ted
A local female pilot is nuts for leggings like these.

They are pretty accurate. I looked at her workout pants and they were small. That's what I ordered and she said they were perfect. She actually really likes them. Of course she is an ATC'er that loves to fly.

Thanks for the PIREP!

The problem is the updates get pricey.

With terrain changes (weight gain/loss), the chart becomes INOP.

Telling her that you cannot use them due to terrain fluctuation will get you grounded..... or worse, your flying privileges revoked.

Now see what you see did to the minds of a bunch of dirty old men?
Not that I am young or anything,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I like it

If yer doin things right the only fool proof backup in event of electronics and paper failure is to have tattoo's

If yer doin things right the only fool proof backup in event of electronics and paper failure is to have tattoo's

Keeping that updated would be beyond expensive...

Does she reorder them every six months to keep them current?

Admit it, you just posted a picture to show off her nice butt.

And thanks for that. ;)

He's done it before. That one in the hangar. He's very generous. With pictures anyway. As far as I know. You know what I mean Vern?

Better verify “clearance” into the Bravo...wouldn’t want to “bust” the airspace...

Here's a wonderful companion gift for those sectional stretchy-pants. Gotta keep working on that visual acuity! :)

7b441a7788b670ddb09089475fc53dc4--eye-exam-eye-chart.jpg

Back