Nice clean undercarriage

Saw the video a few day ago. I see Fox wants to turn it into drama for paying their bills.

From where they’re doing that the runway is still a number of feet uphill, behind a fence. The angle of the photo makes the airplane look a lot closer than it is.

Some folks ***** about some aircraft noise on thier property when they moved into a place they bought near an airport while others flock be as close as possible to arriving and departing traffic at a popular vacation island...

If there was a beach like that in the USA that section would be closed in a heartbeat after the first death, I guess we have less freedom.

Saw the video a few day ago. I see Fox wants to turn it into drama for paying their bills.
Nothing new there. It applies to all of the 24-hour so-called "news" channels. 99% or more of what they broadcast is pure manufactured "news" drama, flogged and beaten mercilessly to bleed every penny of ad revenue from it.

From where they’re doing that the runway is still a number of feet uphill, behind a fence. The angle of the photo makes the airplane look a lot closer than it is.

Yup. Not even close. Been there.

Did the beach at Maho in march and as posted the angle makes it closer then it is...but your right if this was the US the area would be off limits...

Back