New Zenforo software

Hey, I just realized

that the Spoiler function is working properly (Not merely blurring the "spoiler.")

That's awesome. Thank you.

Oh man, can you revert back to the previous version? I can't upload photos anymore even if I copy them to my desktop and downsize them.

Like I said in the post above, posting pics isn’t quite right. This was on my phone thru tapatalk though

4cdec64926d18f902651aacefdab49dd.jpg

Oh man, can you revert back to the previous version? I can't upload photos anymore even if I copy them to my desktop and downsize them.

Did something change? Previously I could take a screen shot, then copy & paste. That's not working now.

Not a biggie, but the forum software apparently auto converts certain url links to media even if I don’t want it to.

For example, from the F1 thread:

If I don’t use quotes to disable the auto convert, this:

“https://old.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/17y6li7/las_vegas_hired_security_guards_so_residents_and/“

Turns into this:

Even if entered as a URL link from the dropdown.

That triggers the Reddit media player, which only will play on an app, not the browser as in the intended 1st link.

Trying to hand enter the BB url code gives the same auto convert to media:

Last edited:
In my Windows 10 browser, page navigation is accessible both top and bottom:

page navigation.jpg
However on my updated iPhone 13, it's at the bottom only, forcing me to scroll all the way down frequently. Am I missing a setting somewhere, or is this a feature-bug?

Thank you

It should collapse down to a narrow presentation with next/prev buttons and a "1 of 7" indication. If you click the 1 of 7 it pops up a field for you to type an arbitrary page.

Attachments

• 1700410338950.png
    1700410338950.png
    507.8 KB · Views: 4
It should collapse down to a narrow presentation with next/prev buttons and a "1 of 7" indication. If you click the 1 of 7 it pops up a field for you to type an arbitrary page.
I see that. What puzzles me is there is no presentation at the *top* of each page in iOS for some reason. There is in Windows but not on my iPhone.

1700420314319.jpeg

Last edited:
That is interesting. It is different on the iphone then just shrinking down the browser.

That is interesting. It is different on the iphone then just shrinking down the browser.
I'll be happy to 'beta test' any changes you may contemplate. It sure would hep usability on my phone...

Back