New Logo

I am offended by it. It clearly depics a Bonanza as the aircraft of choice for "Pilots of America". Most aircraft being built, sold, and flown in America are experimental in this day and age. So I feel excluded and I might need therapy and counseling.

;)

It does look pretty good. :yes:

Better than the twin,could be an RV 10.

Looks great!...but can someone round the edges on the white border?

Okay, now I'm offended again. The logo is leaning to the left. :rolleyes2:

What's wrong with leaning to the right?

Center is just confused individuals going along to get along. ;)

:rofl:

;)

;)

I'll keep my mouth shut. I guess we shouldn't go down this path again :D

I like it, however I'm afraid our non American pilot friends will be offended.

Three blade prop, Johnston tips...I'm honored you used my plane as a model.

Wish I could figure out how to recall cached webpages because I have no idea what the old one looked like :dunno:

I am offended by it. It clearly depics a Bonanza as the aircraft of choice for "Pilots of America". Most aircraft being built, sold, and flown in America are experimental in this day and age. So I feel excluded and I might need therapy and counseling.

;)

It's a Columbia...look at the wingtips.

images

Why the change, there was nothing wrong with the older modern looking logo ?

I'm insulted my logo wasn't even given an honorable mention...

POA_Logo.gif

The picture is okay, that could be my plane.

But the fonts are strange . . . .

The picture is okay, that could be my plane.

But the fonts are strange . . . .

The font is strange but I think that is a result of making the "A" a runway and the dots to the left a glideslope.

I dig it.

Like it or not, it is so much better than that 8 bit atari graphic we had before.
IMO

Tapatalk still has the old logo. So I fired up a browser, just to see the new logo. I like it!

;)

This is POA....Bonaza is the default response to anything "what should I buy" budget 10k-2mil around here.

So it's quite appropriate.:yes:

Yea, someone went to the trouble of making a new logo, so I think we should all complain. And make threats.

If it isn't changed back to the old logo, I am going to pick up my marbles and leave!

No, wait. That won't work. You can't get rid of me that easy.

If the logo isn't changed back, I am going to STAY! and KEEP POSTING! You are going to have to THROW me out!

There. Now that's a REAL threat.

I miss the old logo. It look more airworthy....

Whelp..... I guess w just lost 6pc..... So long bro..... I'll hit you up when I'm back in D-town
no worries.....got it covered. :goofy:

attachment.php

Attachments

• poa.JPG
    poa.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 284
  • poa3.JPG
    poa3.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 651,338
Last edited:
on my screen there is lots gray space to the right of new logo....what was there before? (if anything)

Square tabs are in. It was either that, or the Prodigy.net theme.

;)

Put some paper shims under your monitor.

I like it, however I'm afraid our non American pilot friends will be offended.

Did you notice the change in the ROCs? We've become inclusive. This phrase in bold wasn't there before.

These forums are primarily for discussing aviation and aviation-related topics affecting pilots in the United States of America, although membership and discussion of aviation topics are open to pilots worldwide.

I'm insulted my logo wasn't even given an honorable mention...

POA_Logo.gif

That's because you misspelled an important word. Or two.

on my screen there is lots gray space to the right of new logo....what was there before? (if anything)

Yes, it was like that before. It's part of the gray border that runs around the entire page. The logo is supposed to look like a "tab".

Yes, it was like that before. It's part of the gray border that runs around the entire page. The logo is supposed to look like a "tab".

oh...I guess i never noticed it. I was thinking it's due to my screen ratio or just part of the new design.

In that grey area is where you should put some banner ads. As long as it's only for aviation companies and products, I don't see a problem. No reason you should run this thing at a total loss IMO.

In that grey area is where you should put some banner ads. As long as it's only for aviation companies and products, I don't see a problem. No reason you should run this thing at a total loss IMO.

agree. similar to Beechtalk banner ads. (although theirs are vertical)

Those first two squares on the left look like they are missing something, maybe some other color, they lack something.

But the logo looks good overall.

Those first two squares on the left look like they are missing something, maybe some other color, they lack something.

But the logo looks good overall.

It's a VASI. Two white, two red means you are on the glideslope.

I thought it was a PAPI :goofy:

The logo has been changed for Tapatalk, but it can take 36-48 hours to propogate through their system / servers. If you still don't see it by the end of this week, go to "Me > Settings > Advanced Options > Clear Cache" in the app, then kill the app and re-load it.

Back