New Avatar

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
For some reason my iNeed More Cowbell avatar has evoked a lot of emotion in people. So even though I was going to leave it until the end of the month I will change it now to a nice static avatar for y'all. The new one which will be up shortly will even by oriented to 'fly'ing.

:D:D

Last edited:
Dammit, Scott! You MUST change that immediately before I scratch my own eyes out!!! :hairraise: :eek:

Can we turn off viewing of avatars in our User CP? :D

Go back to the cowbell one.

Last edited:
I need cowbell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is just sick, I have to hold my hand over it as I read this thread!!!!! I have a real probalem with anything in my eye.... it makes my skin crawl!

For some reason my iNeed More Cowbell avatar has evoked a lot of emotion in people. So even though I was going to leave it until the end of the month I will change it now to a nice static avatar for y'all. The new one which will be up shortly will even by oriented to flying.

:D:D

much better:goofy:

Scott, I had no problem with the Cowbell. That belongs in some bad movie.

Go back to the cowbell, please. Or, alternately some less-disgusting avatar.

Here ya go. Please just use this one. B)

Attachments

• smigaldi.jpg
    smigaldi.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 200
new meaning to the fly in the ointment....

You're getting the effect you desired.......right?

Last edited:
That's just about bad enough to make me want to hit the "Ignore User" button ... ugh!

I think it's in honor of Scott's first love affair. They saw eye-to-eye and it was love at first sight.

But, man did she ever get her hooks in him!

:D

Very first time I've ever put anyone on my ignore list. 'Bye Scott.

Very first time I've ever put anyone on my ignore list. 'Bye Scott.

Ya know.... I do like Scott.... but yak. He's gone. someone let me know when he changes his Avatar to something I can stomac.

Missa

Eye like it!

That cowbell - stomach churning!! Plus, I couldn't help thinking I was looking at one of the Geico cavemen...

Out of curiosity, I took Scott off of my ignore list to view this new avatar. It is gross but I can tolerate it as it is not moving and distracting.
Now I have only one person (to remain nameless) on iggy.
Thanks Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To honor Scott changing his avatar I have decided to change mine to show how to get rid of that pesky fly.

OK....glad you cleared that one up. My ten year old daughter just puked all over my computer. You owe me pal.

The post was deleted specifically to save our members the cost of new keyboards (see post #27), and we hope that all concerned will consider such issues before posting such items in the future.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I must be sick, but I keep staring at it in fas-eye-nation....

What's that whole "cowbell" thing about anyway?

I remember watching that SNL when it first aired. It wasn't funny then, it's not funny now. This is why I don't watch SNL, and haven't since I was in high school (Brooklyn Technical HS - class of '02).

Somehow, having it as an avatar is more funny than watching the whole skit... but that's only because there's no audio involved.

Either way, Scott, change the avatar.

It wasn't funny then, it's not funny now.

Oh well, it made me laugh.

chocolate_and_vanilla.jpg

:D

Back