New Avatar

And here I thought I was the only curmudgeon that believed SNL was not all that funny.

The last time SNL was funny, Phil Hartman and Jon Lovitz were regulars.

Jon Lovitz? Nah. Before that.

Eddie Murphy and Billy Chrystal

The short term of Harry Shearer and Christopher Guest

John Belushi, Dan Ackroyd, Gilda Radner, Chevy Chase

Finally, Scott has an avatar that truly represents his posts! :D

Here's to static!
Thumbs_Up.gif

I stopped watching SNL when Chevy Chase left, though I did see a few episodes with Eddie Murphy ("I'm Gumby, dammit!")

As for me, I liked the eye fly. I don't mind the static. I freaked out with caveman Will on the cowbell.

For what it's worth.:dunno:

In Scott's honor, I've changed my own avatar to one that should be familiar to those of us of a certain age...

Last edited:
I like the static.

You'll have to change it in February 2009, though. ;)

-Rich

The static avatar is what this country needs! When I am president, I will enforce laws restricting Scott Migaldi's avatars to things that are non-offensive and humorous! A vote for me is a vote for a static Migaldi!

I'm Ted DuPuis and I have approved this message.

THAT is the last time SNL was funny...:(

Now wait a minute.

I agree, you are referencing the true classic era of SNL, but...

...you cannot tell me that Chris Farley and Patrick "Buddy" Swayze, in the Chippendale's dance-off, was not funny.

All good skits, but what about the Chris Farley with John Goodman and "Norm" from Cheers doing "Da Bears!"?

"I just had another 'art attack!"
"How many is dat for you?"
"Dat's an even dozen for me, Bob."

Oh yeah, another good one...

Attachments

• Cork_Soaker.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 3
Now wait a minute.

I agree, you are referencing the true classic era of SNL, but...

...you cannot tell me that Chris Farley and Patrick "Buddy" Swayze, in the Chippendale's dance-off, was not funny.

I'd say anything with Chris Farley was hilarious.

I'd say anything with Chris Farley was hilarious.
On TV he sure was. I worked with his next door dorm neighbor from when Chris was in college. According to him Chris was the neighbor from hell, drunk, loud, obnoxious, and a distraction to people that were trying to sleep or study.

Ok, so I got here late. What was the avatar?

So does that mean I can take Scott off ignore? Not that I think I've missed much.... not listening to him for the last two weeks, it's actually been kinda nice.... :rofl:

Missa

Edit: Found the answer in the EEEEEEEKKKKKK! Thread, Gee go out sick for 3 days and miss everything. I still haven't caught up.

Last edited:
Back