Need Help With Endorsement to take Commercial Written Knowledge Test

Penguinforce

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Penguinforce
Hi, I’m currently between CFIs (thanks airlines) and need an endorsement to take the commercial written test. My old CFI I was using had his cert expire and is not renewing it since he’s in the airlines. I’m using Sheppard air but due to a glitch on their end, I wasn’t able to sign up under my name and had to sign up under my uncles name so I cannot get an endorsement through them. I got a 91% and a 94% on the two practice tests I’ve taken and I was wondering if a cfi on here could help me with an endorsement so I could take this test

Hi, I’m currently between CFIs (thanks airlines) and need an endorsement to take the commercial written test. My old CFI I was using had his cert expire and is not renewing it since he’s in the airlines. I’m using Sheppard air but due to a glitch on their end, I wasn’t able to sign up under my name and had to sign up under my uncles name so I cannot get an endorsement through them. I got a 91% and a 94% on the two practice tests I’ve taken and I was wondering if a cfi on here could help me with an endorsement so I could take this test
Look into Dauntless

https://www.dauntless-soft.com/products/groundschool/

Why not pick up a new CFI, fly a couple of hours and then approach him. Or talk with one of the CFIs at the school who knows you?

Why not pick up a new CFI, fly a couple of hours and then approach him. Or talk with one of the CFIs at the school who knows you?
That’s what my next step was. I was just trying to take this test in the next couple of days was all

Asa prepware, do 3 tests online (passing) and it spits out the endorsement, push print.

This post can be considered closed. I got help! The aviation community once again proved why its so great!! :)

Back