Name not showing on FAA database

Doms

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
DB
I am trying to get back into flying but I could not see my name on the database. I was short of getting my PPL way back in 1992. I already took the written exam and all I needed was a few more hours before I could take my checkride. Is it possible that because of my PPL process was incomplete, the reason why my name is not on the database?

I am trying to get back into flying but I could not see my name on the database. I was short of getting my PPL way back in 1992. I already took the written exam and all I needed was a few more hours before I could take my checkride. Is it possible that because of my PPL process was incomplete, the reason why my name is not on the database?

Why would you be in the database if you didn’t get the license?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you be in the database if you didn’t get the license?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Student pilots are listed in the database, but in this case, the OP’s has expired.

I dunno if it would disappear from the database because of that, however.

Even if your name was in the system, it would show as expired, so it does not change the outcome.

Most likely the FAA did not include long-expired data when they moved to a digital system.

Got it! Thank you all for your answers.

Either the expired student pilot certificate as they said above or you opted out of being in the database. Any pilot that doesn't want his/her information listed in the public database can ask the FAA not to publish it.

Back