[NA] Met my first psycho killer

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
I met my first complete sociopath psycho killer today.
This will be the thread where I log what are to me extraordinary things said in a public setting.

Background

Day 1

Pat: "Hey Bryan, this is your new TPO. She will be on some of your projects assisting.
Her name is WhackJob"

Whack job sits down and starts talking and doesn't stop for 8 hours.
Headphones were no defense.

Walking away and coming back and the conversation is still going.
Non stop stream of nonsense out-loud and to herself.
Right away I am like WTF?

Day 2

Peter: "BRYAN!!! we ate lunch with WhackJob.
We made a list of all of the things she said that might have been better left on the inside of her head"

snippets of conversations Uttered aloud to the lunch group:

"God I hate my new boss. I think it would be better if she were to just kill herself"

later...

Peter: "But it wasn't the same knife O.J. allegedly used, It was like a pocket knife"

Whackjob: "You can totally cut somebody's head off with a pocket knife.
It is not going to be as easy but it almost happened to a kid I used to know"

later...

Whackjob: "Do any of you guys want to come to my birthday party?
We are doing a Jeffrey Dahmer themed party."
[shows them the invitation] It does in fact have a photo of Dahmer and phrases like "going to be a killer party" and "have a bloody good time"

Day 3:

Peter: "Bryan how old are your kids?"

Whackjob (doesn't even allow me to answer): "I would never have kids. If I had kids, I would totally be the mom that drowns them in the bathtub and says the devil made me do it.
Actually I probably wouldn't. Probably"

Day 4:
I am the first one in the office and WhackJob walks over and says:
"I cannot believe that Effing cop gave me a speeding ticket on my birthday!!"

Me: How fast were you going?

Whackjob: "20 over but still it is my birthday and I have my CHL. If any cop were ever to get shot and killed in the line of duty, it should be this one"

That's all so far in the first 4 days.
However there is a lot of just mumbling to herself "F you Pat (her boss) I hate you"
It is a weird grumbling of hatred toward people under her breath constantly.

This is like legit crazy. Not even like "You so crazy" or "Man, he be getting cray cray"
This is the bull blown AIDS of insanity sitting next to me. I have never seen anything like it.

More to come. Unless she kills me.

Nah, it is always the quiet ones that you have to worry about. Anytime they interview the neighbors it is always, "he was such a nice boy. Kept to himself mostly. Didn't seem to have any friends."

More importantly....

How does she look?

TTIUWOP

Pat the boss is Bat S crazy as well.
She is a different kind of crazy. But still thought of as crazy.
The whole Tech Prod. Owner department is a little left of center.

More importantly....

How does she look?

TTIUWOP

She looks like someone that would be in one of those mormon compound type groups.
hair is too long, and looks somewhere between just gotten out of the shower but at the same time like maybe she doesn't shower.
Hard to explain that. Tall and lanky, pale.

She has a boyfriend and lots of cats. I would guess she is mid 20s.
I was going to ask her how old she is today since it is her bday but I don't want to start a conversation.

Totally unrelated, but kind of related.

So there was this new chick at the gym, stretching out on the mat. I couldn't help but notice her colorful tie-dye pattern tights.

Except, on closer inspection I then realized that the tights were not in fact a tie die pattern. In fact, they were plain white translucent tights. Starting at her uncovered ankles, her entire lower torso, front and back, was covered in tattoos. Almost solidly. It was freakin' gross.

She looks like someone that would be in one of those mormon compound type groups.
hair is too long, and looks somewhere between just gotten out of the shower but at the same time like maybe she doesn't shower.
Hard to explain that. Tall and lanky, pale.

She has a boyfriend and lots of cats. I would guess she is mid 20s.
I was going to ask her how old she is today since it is her bday but I don't want to start a conversation.

I know the detective that got Dahmer's confession. He also has copies of the polaroids that Dahmer took of his victims. Maybe I can get you a copy to give to her. Might save your life.

Oh Crap! Totally forgot.
She is a neat freak and OCD about it.
She keeps these clorox wipes and is constantly wiping her desk, and the insides of the drawers and her chair and complaining about coffee rings and dust.

I may have to "accidentally" spill something on her desk just to see her reaction.

She has a boyfriend and lots of cats.

Oh Crap! Totally forgot.
She keeps these clorox wipes and is constantly wiping her desk, and the insides of the drawers and her chair and complaining about coffee rings and dust.

I may have to "accidentally" spill something on her desk just to see her reaction.

Don't you see a logical inconsistency here?

sounds like you have your next 'poke a hole in the coffee cup' victim

For some reason, I can't exactly say why, I am not the least surprised that the OP has a cognitively dysfunctional adjacent coworker.

Oh Crap! Totally forgot.

Here is what I recommend. If she is a germophobe, then this should keep her away from you.

I have an interview tomorrow that I hope leads me out of this circus.
This is the most unique place I have ever worked in many ways.

If the interview goes well I am going to mess with her on my way out.

For some reason, I can't exactly say why, I am not the least surprised that the OP has a cognitively dysfunctional adjacent coworker.
Me too.
I am surprised its only one :)

And heck, I can be out on the fringe sometimes.
This is just way gone.

Here's what I would do. Have Sac Arrow take her to lunch to that burger joint. Win win! You get rid of her for awhile (unless those two end up w/ a long lunch ;);)) and Sac Arrow ;)finally gets that waitress to bring his order correctly. :D

Here's what I would do. Have Sac Arrow take her to lunch to that burger joint. Win win! You get rid of her for awhile (unless those two end up w/ a long lunch ;);)) and Sac Arrow ;)finally gets that waitress to bring his order correctly. :D

I wouldn't touch that baggage with a ten foot pole.

Of course, I'm sober right now as I type this.

Oh Crap! Totally forgot.

Nah. Pick your nose and put your hand on her desk.

Rich

no but she went on about planes for a bit and how her former boss had a plane and flew her all over the place.
I never even said the word plane or pilot to her. This just came out.

You talk that much and you are bound to hit a lot of topics I guess.

Does her name rhyme with...

...I better not say it.

I met my first complete sociopath psycho killer today.
This will be the thread where I log what are to me extraordinary things said in a public setting.

Background

Day 1

Pat: "Hey Bryan, this is your new TPO. She will be on some of your projects assisting.
Her name is WhackJob"

Whack job sits down and starts talking and doesn't stop for 8 hours.
Headphones were no defense.

Walking away and coming back and the conversation is still going.
Non stop stream of nonsense out-loud and to herself.
Right away I am like WTF?

Day 2

Peter: "BRYAN!!! we ate lunch with WhackJob.
We made a list of all of the things she said that might have been better left on the inside of her head"

snippets of conversations Uttered aloud to the lunch group:

"God I hate my new boss. I think it would be better if she were to just kill herself"

later...

Peter: "But it wasn't the same knife O.J. allegedly used, It was like a pocket knife"

Whackjob: "You can totally cut somebody's head off with a pocket knife.
It is not going to be as easy but it almost happened to a kid I used to know"

later...

Whackjob: "Do any of you guys want to come to my birthday party?
We are doing a Jeffrey Dahmer themed party."
[shows them the invitation] It does in fact have a photo of Dahmer and phrases like "going to be a killer party" and "have a bloody good time"

Day 3:

Peter: "Bryan how old are your kids?"

Whackjob (doesn't even allow me to answer): "I would never have kids. If I had kids, I would totally be the mom that drowns them in the bathtub and says the devil made me do it.
Actually I probably wouldn't. Probably"

Day 4:
I am the first one in the office and WhackJob walks over and says:
"I cannot believe that Effing cop gave me a speeding ticket on my birthday!!"

Me: How fast were you going?

Whackjob: "20 over but still it is my birthday and I have my CHL. If any cop were ever to get shot and killed in the line of duty, it should be this one"

That's all so far in the first 4 days.
However there is a lot of just mumbling to herself "F you Pat (her boss) I hate you"
It is a weird grumbling of hatred toward people under her breath constantly.

This is like legit crazy. Not even like "You so crazy" or "Man, he be getting cray cray"
This is the bull blown AIDS of insanity sitting next to me. I have never seen anything like it.

More to come. Unless she kills me.

Maybe it's just your perception that is changing. Seems like maybe she would be a good person to go missing, hmm? Might be doing the world a favor. Yes, my precious.

No I mean it rhymes with "a panda" (short a like "uh")

Nah. Pick your nose and put your hand on her desk.

Rich

That or walk with a small spray bottle with water. Sneeze when she's not looking and spray her... Not enough to wet her. Just enough to deeply trouble her if she associates the light spray settling on her face, hands and arms with that sneeze...

Back