[NA] Met my first psycho killer

I met my first complete sociopath psycho killer today.
This will be the thread where I log what are to me extraordinary things said in a public setting.

[.... snip ... ]
@SixPapaCharlie You do seem to meet the most interesting people. While I've heard of a magnetic personality, maybe you have it tuned to the wrong polarity?

Perhaps when interviewing for the next job, and get to the final round of talks, add to the prelim, "I get to meet the other employees away for the bosses to assess level of cool factor and level of pyscho."

Then if they hire someone like your OP describes, you get to put in for hazardous duty pay.

Sometimes Bryan's real life stories are even better than his fiction! :)

Sooooooooo, seems like 6PC is hot for this lady. LOL
EF a bunch of that! I'm about another day or two away from asking to be moved. I think everyone in my area is. Imagine Shelley Duvall from the shining only in her twenties.
images

Why are so many whack jobs found in IT/MIS??? And yeah, I'm starting to think 6-ie fits right in . . . :eek:

Last edited:
I can't find the, "This thread is useless without pics" smiley otherwise I would post it.

OMG.!!!! That is funny..!!! But I am a total germaphobe.... I had to wash my screen, desk, hands and arms just to reply. I am going to shower now.

Ahh . . . Ah . . . Aaahhh-chooooo!! Say what? I didn't hear you . . . . Where ya goin? :p

She likes animals... probably not a killer.... unless she also likes taxidermy...

Doesn't mean she doesn't keep the boyfriend locked in the basement, though.

"It puts the lotion in the basket... Here kitty kitty..." ;)

Day 5: 3/16/2016
We sit in a small compact row. It is cramped and small but were contractors so not out of the norm.

She says totally out of the blue:

WhackJob: "Oh my God this is a terrible space to work in . What do we do if we have to fart?"

[I dont acknowledge or make eye contact]

WhackJob: "Well if you guys see me get up and walk that way quickly, you'll know why"

Me and the guys in the area have contemplated setting our phones on record and just capturing all this streaming nonsense but we don't want to get stabbed or more realistically violate any sort of rules where that is concerned.

Why don't you just slip something into her coffee, or whatever she drinks, that'll knock her out or make her sleepy until quit time? :cool:
:yeahthat:

I suspect she will be gone soon. Her crazy is spilling out everywhere

She must have taken some meds.
After this mornings comment, it has just been dead quiet.
I found some bits of grass on the floor from someone's shoes.

I put it on her desk.

grass? I feel like you need to step it up. if for nothing else, for our benefit.

She seems really bothered by coffee rings (she went on a rant about them on her desk on day 1).
she won't leave her desk long enough for me to make several of them appear.

She seems really bothered by coffee rings (she went on a rant about them on her desk on day 1).
she won't leave her desk long enough for me to make several of them appear.

Eye drops in the coffee. She'll be gone for plenty of time.

Subtlety is the order of the day, Bryan. Carry on.

Whoa. Came back from lunch and everything she has is gone.
Desk clear, drawers empty.

Off to the gossip corner.

Whoa. Came back from lunch and everything she has is gone.
Desk clear, drawers empty.

Off to the gossip corner.
She didn't like you maybe? LOL I was going to ask how long to wait after your last post to send out the police? Maybe not necessary any more.

She is in an office with 2 people.
I feel sorry for those 2 people but I suspect this will be her last day.

Or theirs...

It's the "normal" ones which freak me out.

Back