[NA]Help design trash dispenser[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
I need a way to drop 10-20 lbs of gravel or stone out my left rear wheelwell over several minutes:

25 miles of straight, largely flat road.
TWO vehicles.
Me in front, doing exactly the 70mph limit.
YOU behind, “one-thousand and..” (that’s all) distance behind me, usually at night with your stupid-bright lights.
BUT you won’t pass.
PLENTY of opportunity, but no - you’d rather draft me.
As usual, I will have to drive your car for you, as well as drive my own. I slow, often to 50 and slide right, to make you maneuver around me. Now; was that so hard?
2 vehicles, 25 flippin empty miles and you need to be Right Next To Me. You must feel lonely. Same thing almost every trip to the airport.

Anyway, ideas on the riprap dispenser? A sharp crack on the windshield might help with positional awareness.

AED0CDF6-0C58-40C6-B139-CDC7D66CDEB7.jpeg

0F2C9B1B-F8E3-43C0-B4F4-682C406AFD95.jpeg

7D077145-2991-4D4E-AC92-F55DE51E4CA4.jpeg

In the words of the Red Bull Air Race announcer...

"Smoke on!"

Seriously, I've always wanted to install a smoke system on my Jeep for ass holes like that.

Just do what I do: apply your emergency brake, your car slows down abruptly without your brake lights coming on. If the tailgating driver doesn't hit you, after a few repetitions he gets the idea and backs off. If he does hit you, he'll get the ticket for following too close.

Or... I read about a guy with a setup to dump raw gasoline into his exhaust, with a sparkplug at the back to touch it off...

I thought you were talking about your airplane's wheel well. I couldn't imagine there would be room for gravel in your wing for that.

Just do what I do: apply your emergency brake, your car slows down abruptly without your brake lights coming on. If the tailgating driver doesn't hit you, after a few repetitions he gets the idea and backs off. If he does hit you, he'll get the ticket for following too close.

Or... I read about a guy with a setup to dump raw gasoline into his exhaust, with a sparkplug at the back to touch it off...

I’d think a nice off-road led light bar pointed out the rear would also get the point across. A sack of marbles would probably work, too. Maybe some spray nozzles to dispense a syrup or other sticky substance? First drops on the windshield cause them to hit their wipers . . . instant smeared windshield!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gravel would be difficult. Several gallons of antifreeze will make one helluva slick spot (as some of us learned on race tracks) and be easier to dispense.

Back