Monkey to Oshkosh and Beyond!

@eman1200 , your package arrived today. I'll be sporting a new shirt at Oshkosh! (Although with the forecast for high temps, I question your choice of black. :) )

Thanks!

The monkey departs at 0700 tomorrow.

Last edited:
seems like all the southern guys got theirs, I was hoping it got to everyone before the 'kosh but looks like that might not happen. hopefully we can get a coupl'a good pics with everyone who did get it and is at the 'kosh.

and if anyone needs a different size, let me know. @denverpilot @Sac Arrow and @SixPapaCharlie , you may not want your kids around when you open yours........ :D

seems like all the southern guys got theirs, I was hoping it got to everyone before the 'kosh but looks like that might not happen. hopefully we can get a coupl'a good pics with everyone who did get it and is at the 'kosh.

and if anyone needs a different size, let me know. @denverpilot @Sac Arrow and @SixPapaCharlie , you may not want your kids around when you open yours........ :D

No kids here and I don't think the dogs will care. Haha. We're already enroute OSH so we'll have to wait to see it until we get back home. Thanks eman!

Mine arrived today and unfortunately I left a week ago.

And what is with all the little baby monkeys in the box? The Monkey has bred? I can't afford that much weed and blow! And think of college! They have to get a degree if they are going to grow up and run for president some day.

6PC do we need to get you a paternity test? It was right around Dallas that the Monkey went crazy.

Those that are able, need to get a group photo. I'll be wearing my shirt tomorrow. And maybe the whole time.

Those that are able, need to get a group photo. I'll be wearing my shirt tomorrow. And maybe the whole time.

there ya go, trying to get group dickpics going..........you guys heard him, all he's going to wear is a shirt.

but yeah, group monkey shirt pics would be cool.

...If anyone knows Mr. Aviation 101, the challenge should include him not chewing gum and smacking into the mic during his flight...

Or verbally running his checklists 3 times including things that aren't even on his Cessna or telling his girlfriend that he needs silence on an approach when the girl hasn't said a thing during the entire flight or acting all superior to his dad who owns the plane or just generally being a pretentious little douchenozzle.

Or verbally running his checklists 3 times including things that aren't even on his Cessna or telling his girlfriend that he needs silence on an approach when the girl hasn't said a thing during the entire flight or acting all superior to his dad who owns the plane or just generally being a pretentious little douchenozzle.

Meany.... ;)
'douchenozzle', I like it.

Something just occurred to me.

If Elliott opens my T shirt package, he will find all the penises. (Elliott likes penises.)

Meany.... ;)
'douchenozzle', I like it.

Perhaps that was a little mean but something - okay a lot, about that kid just makes me want to slap him into the middle of next week. But his videos are like a car wreck, you just have to watch if nothing more for the entertainment value. I like FlightChops because his videos are entertaining, informative and he remains humble. Steveo's videos are great because we all wish we had his job/s. Mr. Pretentious 101 is just a kid flying his dad's plane (and breaking it if you saw that one where he backed into a truck in the hangar) around.

Perhaps that was a little mean but something - okay a lot, about that kid just makes me want to slap him into the middle of next week. But his videos are like a car wreck, you just have to watch if nothing more for the entertainment value. I like FlightChops because his videos are entertaining, informative and he remains humble. Steveo's videos are great because we all wish we had his job/s. Mr. Pretentious 101 is just a kid flying his dad's plane (and breaking it if you saw that one where he backed into a truck in the hangar) around.

I got completely whamboozled last week when looking at youtube videos. there was one titled 'twin comanche...' and of course I immediately started watching it, only to find it was this knucklehead. he could be the only person in the world that could ruin a video about a twin comanche. what a douchnozzle.

Watch his first one where he is the passenger and is more concerned about his video. "Um...can you close the door please? We're about to take off." Then after each video he tries to get all poetic in that womanly voice of his and it just makes me want to hurl.

image.jpeg This is the only dickpic I have.

Does the monkey need to go to Illinois ? I can bring him back on Wednesday

Now that @eman1200 has met the monkey, I am bringing him to Oshkosh. I plan on attending Grant and Leslie's party, Jay's H.O.P.S party and a few of the other possible meet ups that have been posted. Many opportunities to pass the monkey on.

Who wants him, and where should he head next. I know Eman was pondering a few ideas.

Has the monkey found its next place to go ?

Eman was working on a few ideas. So far, I still have him but he is not going home with me!

For the record, I've got nothing in the works.....whoever is willing to accept the challenge of showing the monkey (and therefore us PoAers) a good time and not lose him should take him. If he can land in all 50 in the meantime, awesome. And if he makes it into any of the youtubers' videos, freakin awesome!

If the weather holds out and we make it in Wednesday we can bring him back to Illinois and let him hang out with Abe Lincoln till the next state.

Watch his first one where he is the passenger and is more concerned about his video. "Um...can you close the door please? We're about to take off." Then after each video he tries to get all poetic in that womanly voice of his and it just makes me want to hurl.

I don't generally like to rag on the YouTube aviation content creators, as (1) they could be a small key to getting some younger folks interested in aviation, and (2) I can always use help with the production value of my own (sparsely posted) videos; those guys have usually been willing to lend a tip and a shortcut or two.

That being said, I completely agree with you with regard to the voice-overs at the beginning and ending of his videos. It seems like he tried to take a page from Flight Chops' book, but his voice just isn't made for it.

2zyddn5.jpg

He's up to his old tricks...

If you get him to Camp Bacon there's a good chance he could get his photo with the Uncontrolled Airspace podcast guys... Just sayin'.

They're not as cute as the girl though. Fair warning.

Man that monkey is lucky

Back