Midwest POA Janebruary Lunch February 3, 2024 1200 EST Rick's Boatyard KEYE

You can have mine. You'll have to put a new alternator on it first. You'll be faster than my mechanic though.
I once replaced the power steering pump on a 1994 Aerostar… so there’s that…

The morning forecast for Indianapolis looks like crap. If you guys are going up to Janesville in the morning, I’m gonna miss out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The morning forecast for Indianapolis looks like crap. If you guys are going up to Janesville in the morning, I’m gonna miss out.

Oh no! I’m still going. I have a plane and it’s only supposed to be SCT025 here.

Anyone else?

Is it Rick’s at noon? Somewhere at 9 am- that’s a nah.

You holding that 9 am line? I might talk the missus into a 10 am arrival.

I suppose I’m flexible. It mostly hinged on @N4984R schedule, but I could go later. I have the aircraft 8-12 (hard stop) and want 1.5h minimum tomorrow.

Id love to go, but apparently we're in the "can't go anywhere because a kid has a sportsball thing" stage of life.

Id love to go, but apparently we're in the "can't go anywhere because a kid has a sportsball thing" stage of life.
Send gramma with a camera for the kiddos, and Jim and your better half get in the plane, and we’ll do a Bessie’s with beaus meetup. @kaiser this means you both too.

Recently back from flying to and fro nyc, gonna take some rest this weekend + gym.

I have an early morning appointment but hopefully I can make it there by 10am wx permitting (looks good right now).
I'll plan on going even if others have to duck out - I'm frankly addicted to the convenient flying + delicious omelette combo that Janesville offers :D

I’m going to miss out on meeting you guys there. Still waiting out the weather in Indy.

Heading to EYE now. Might possibly get to Bessie’s before they close but y’all will probably be gone before i get there.

unfortunately, due to logistical reasons, I won’t be able to make this one.

Wahhh glad you are safely on the ground.
It stayed closed below 125, so I just hobbled it back. Mechanics think it’s the calibration of the locking spring or something like that. A little disappointing that they didn’t design it to open against the slip stream, rather than across it.

Sorry I couldn’t stay longer for the meetup. Will catch you guys at the next one.

955225cbe95f6f6c47f6bd42d3ccca3d.jpg

Finally made it!! Even though a smidge late….. pesky frozen clouds!!! Next stop OshKosh to deliver pup to her new family!!

955225cbe95f6f6c47f6bd42d3ccca3d.jpg

Finally made it!! Even though a smidge late….. pesky frozen clouds!!! Next stop OshKosh to deliver pup to her new family!!

I wish. You know there's 5, right? It's Divide and conquer this weekend.

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about his "wife" in case the aeromedical folks are watching the forum...:biggrin:
And you know there is a way to prevent that!

Ahhh… yes, I do remember that period of time called sports weekend life! me going one way for softball, and the wife going the other direction for soccer.

I wish. You know there's 5, right? It's Divide and conquer this weekend.

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about his "wife" in case the aeromedical folks are watching the forum...:biggrin:
And you know there is a way to prevent that! :)

Ahhh… yes, I do remember that period of time called sports weekend life!

Lunch service on Saturdays (non-race weekends) is very reasonable

Back