Midwest POA Janebruary Lunch February 3, 2024 1200 EST Rick's Boatyard KEYE

I’ve now got something conflicting with the 20th. Bah. I can make 27th or 28th work (if the plane will start by then).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... 21st or nah? Who's in charge of this rabble?

So... 21st or nah? Who's in charge of this rabble?
It's like herding cats, I tell you.

Doesn't look like anyone is interested in flying tomorrow. I figured out I have a thing Sunday as well, so let's push it to the 27th and see what the weather does. 90% chance I won't be able to be there, but let's not let that stop the gathering.

I'm out for tomorrow. No plane.

I'm out for next week. Board meeting

Is it spring yet?

I'm probably going to try to fly somewhere this weekend- maybe sun given the bitter cold forecast for Sat. Haven't been up much lately and if nothing else need to get some oil circulated and the battery charged up. This time of year the weather windows are rare and I don't want to waste it. Probably will do Jefferson city or Mt Vernon or something if nobody else is in.

I’m out on the 27th if we’re doing noon. Have my stepdad’s funeral at 11am

I’ve decided to do some knight landings tomorrow… somewhere…

Ugh. The club plane is tied up next weekend. I called to have it moved to a warmer hanger today in hopes of doing some sort of flying tomorrow.

If we can push it back 1 hour i will be there. Gives me time for the funeral.

Today would’ve been a good day for Rick’s

IMG_0487.jpeg
It’s not looking good for me. Something about being below minimums make me pause even in my flexible part 91 ops.

Last Saturday was beautiful. Haven’t seen the sun since last weekend.

Last Saturday weather was great!!! Got about 6 hours of flying in between Saturday and Sunday

Long range forecast for next Saturday February 3rd looks like a nice VFR day right now…….

The 4th is good for me too!

I'm out for the 4th, won't be in the area but if you all can fly, go! Pretty clear from the last few attempts it's hard to make it happen this time of year.

Tentative for the 4th pending VFR weather. I think I’d prefer Saturday over Sunday. What time are we thinking?

Are we back to noon EST this Saturday? Whozin? Weather doesn’t look like a complete turd, so that’s nice.

@kaiser Pik n Pig, saturday 2pm. for those of you who will be out of town, a few of us locals will be there chowing down food and watching people show off how not to land on a short strip.

@kaiser Pik n Pig, saturday 2pm. for those of you who will be out of town, a few of us locals will be there chowing down food and watching people show off how not to land on a short strip.
You’re killing me. I’m just barely back to ORD by then. Please keep me on the invite list for next time!

You’re killing me. I’m just barely back to ORD by then. Please keep me on the invite list for next time!

It’s really an open invite for any time. I need next to no convincing to go there, ever. Since logistically it’s further for you, let US know when you’re thinking about it and we’ll make it happen.

Are we doing Saturday the 3rd or Sunday the 4th?

Rick’s has been the plan. I unfortunately don’t have the available time to fly anywhere for lunch this weekend.

Sat Feb 3 at 12noon
KEYE
Ricks boatyard

12noon is early, 1/2pm would be better, BUT I will try to wake up early and make it if the weather is good :cool:

Back