Mexico Flying In Twin Engine Seneca II

CaptainRobertRiter

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
CaptRobertRiter
Hey guys! I am a 30 year FAA Gold Seal CFI with my own twin engine Seneca II. This is a six seater, turbo charged, with glass cockpit upgrade. I just retired from flying a King Air for a food company landing at dirt strips at the farms in Mexico. Anyone looking to build multi-engine time I am available to help you! There are many beautiful places in Mexico to fly too. Learning how to do boarder crossings, doing manifests, and bush pilot techniques are very useful flying experience to have. Especially operations on unimproved dirt strips! I flew a King Air for 13 years in Mexico landing on horrible dirt strips, and yet all the damage on the plane was done to the plane when it was in maintenance! Too funny, huh! The Grey whales are coming down to the bays of Mexico to have their calves. Going out on the boats to see the whales is a once in a lifetime event! I have a YouTube video on this topic at Capt.Robert”ThatGuy”Riter if you want more information. I am charging $500 per hour wet for the twin, and just $500 per day for instruction. Looking forward to flying with you guys!

Back