Medical Deferred Due To Abortion

Yah, and to me, this shows worse judgement than drinking alcohol. Do you eat at White Castle often? When you do, do you have bathroom problems? Sounds like an eating disorder, I have to defer.

Isn't White Castle associated with stoners? Or was that just Harold and Kumar?

Hmmm... to answer your question, I’d say YA, hire a lawyer. That’s a good option. I know a couple that would LOVE to talk to you.

I'm sorta surprised the AME didn't ask her if she was free for dinner.....
Ohh.... How do we know? Maybe there was some innuendo.that didn't go anywhere, hence the deferral....
And if there was no chaperone during the consultation and at the time of the intimate questions I can see lawyers smiling in the distance....

If alcohol induced sex is a disqualifier, then a whole lot of pilots are in big trouble.

Wow, honestly should have just told him it was none of his damn business and pick another topic.

I’d also seek legal counsel, that AME is waaaay off the reservation. Guessing all he does is AME?

Also post the name so others can avoid that nut job.

Just another example of the sad joke that is FAA “medical”

I'm sorta surprised the AME didn't ask her if she was free for dinner.....

If the FAA's new criteria is getting sloshed and having a one-night hookup, over half of the country's airline pilots are about to be grounded.

Lest we forget the guy who had a crazy AME go after him for a tattoo?

Appears becoming a AME, doesn’t seem like a good demographic for doctors, like were most of them short guys in medical school, couldn’t network, no friends, just hardly made it through, it was become a AME, sell pills, or work at a doc in the box?

It’s hard to judge the AME on the testimony of one witness. I’m surprised some of y’all are so ready to name and shame.
Tough situation for everyone in the scenario that’s still alive.

I think those that have posted here with anger of this story have just been hooked on troll bait. As evidence I present a headline that reads "medical deferred over an abortion" but the follow up doesn't exactly fit the headline. I'd say the headline was the "wiggle wiggle" of the worm, then the story set the hook!

upload_2022-1-26_20-3-50.png

First the visit has to be reported as a medical professional visit. The answer when asked about it is gynecologist exam. End of story, medical issues. And yes, a males vasectomy procedure has to be reported. The moral is, report doctor visits as required and answer only the question which is for the most part, regular health exam.

It’s hard to judge the AME on the testimony of one witness. I’m surprised some of y’all are so ready to name and shame.
Tough situation for everyone in the scenario that’s still alive.

Uhhh

Abortions are not on the list of Faa alcohol dangers. So no, this does not even fit the "FAA definition of alcohol abuse". Even as bad as the FAA's definition is, this is far worse than that.
Is getting stabbed on that list? Because many here thought a guy who got stabbed while drunk deserved to lose his medical.

Yah, and to me, this shows worse judgement than drinking alcohol. Do you eat at White Castle often? When you do, do you have bathroom problems? Sounds like an eating disorder, I have to defer.
It does fix cloggages, I'm told. I suffer no ill effects, but I never eat more than eight or ten at a time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back