Master’s Tournament Apr 11-14

I’m gonna take a nap, let me know when my man Tiger puts his green jacket on.

Woulda been better if it hung on the lip for an extra beat, but it'll do.

Horrible coverage by CBS. I purposely avoided finding out the result so I could enjoy the encore presentation. But CBS's idea of an encore presentation is, "well, in the Information age, you probably already know (Yes, they actually said that). In case you don't, well periodically interrupt the coverage to bring out some talking heads to remind you of the result. So you might as well turn off your tv since there's nothing to see here."

I turned it on at the "beginning" of the broadcast about 30 minutes in, not knowing anything about the early start cause a few hours of golf is all I can do every few months. But I did watch a little yesterday and knew Tiger was in the running. First thing I saw was Tiger sitting in a room with a guy holding an extra green jacket and the scroll at the bottom declaring Tiger the 2019 masters winner. Oh well for the suspense. The highlights/replay is alright but nothing suspenseful about it and I ended up replacing a toilet today while it's on. At least that went as well as expected.

Back