Looking for experienced Boeing 737 Captains, annual salaries: $200,000 to $300,000

Casey Mao

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Casey_M_Airacer
If you have experience with Boeing 737 as Captain, please contact me. Or if you know somebody is qualified with it, any successful referral will get $1,000 rewards. Thank you!

Company: Hainan Airline (Premier Chinese Airline HNA)
Requirement: 500 PIC with B737, 300 TT
Age limit: 55

Last edited:
A little more information please. What company(s)? What country will the pilot be based in?

If you have experience with Boeing 737 as Captain, please contact me. Or if you know somebody is qualified with it, any successful referral will get $1,000 rewards. Thank you!
Where will the successful applicant be based? What airline is this?

Is this any different than the threads you posted a few weeks ago?

Bait and switch tactic I see....

Out of curiosity, what does an experienced 737 Captain make in the USofA?

US Dollars.

I won't work for 80 trillion AMU's.

(Since they don't exist and it is a monumentally stupid expression. Do motorcycle and boat owners have some other absurdity?)

Reread the title. They want Captains WITH $200,000 - $300,000 per year. My guess is that they are starting a Boeing 737 flying club and they need a few more members to split the costs with. I wonder how that would work?

I suppose the fact the OP probably isn't an English native speaker was lost on some of you.

Also lost is why just captains and no FO's

Out of curiosity, what does an experienced 737 Captain make in the USofA?

12 year 737 captain numbers.
Southwest around 280k/year with min guarantee and no overtime including average profit sharing.
AA a bit less, 260ish. UA 250ish.

Most add 16% or thereabouts direct contribution too. Work overtime and play the system and 500k is doable.

Looking for any captain willing to give me $300k. Only have to give it to me this year! Well if you want you could give it to me for a few more years...

The FOs, both of them--they'll have three-man crews, will be Chinese and will not be allowed to fly the airplane. If anything goes wrong it will be the expat Captain's fault.

Here's a self-published (obviously) book on what it's like over there.

https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/rRE4ARC2/file.html

Didn't open your link but I'm pretty sure it's Flying Upside Down. Great read! Highly recommended.

Back