Looking for Aviation Writers for Disciples of Flight

Disciples of Flight

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Disciples of Flight
Hello, I'm a writer for the general aviation website Disciples of Flight, and I'm hoping to find some aviators who would be interested in sharing their experiences with our readers. Whether you're a pilot, A&P (or A&P IA), ATC controller, student pilot, stunt pilot, or anything else revolving around aviation, we'd love to share your stories with our voracious readers.

If you're interested, we offer payment per article. Please contact my editor, anders@disciplesofflight.com if you'd like to join our family of writers. We're excited to work with you!

It looks like what they really could use is an editor.

It looks like what they really could use is an editor.
They might not have enough budget for one. Those people are usually smart and educated and deserve more than just minimum wage. Which is why many "magazines" often do not have one because you can pay dozens of writers from editor's salary. Quantity over quality.

Hello, I'm a writer for the general aviation website Disciples of Flight, and I'm hoping to find some aviators who would be interested in sharing their experiences with our readers. Whether you're a pilot, A&P (or A&P IA), ATC controller, student pilot, stunt pilot, or anything else revolving around aviation, we'd love to share your stories with our voracious readers.

If you're interested, we offer payment per article. Please contact my editor, anders@disciplesofflight.com if you'd like to join our family of writers. We're excited to work with you!

Hi, just curious. Still looking for writers?

Back