Looking for a pilot to fly my plane home

Did this poor guy ever get his plane home or just 2 pages of chatty Cathys trolling over the subject?

Did this poor guy ever get his plane home or just 2 pages of chatty Cathys trolling over the subject?
Based on post #71, I don't think the flight has started yet. Also, it's been less than 24 hours since the thread was started.

Big difference.

I'm not trained to perform surgery. I've never attended law school. I have, however, been properly trained and licensed to fly a Cessna 150/152. I've got plenty of time in the baby Cessnas, and so far, have somehow managed to return them to Earth undamaged, without a commercial license.
Perhaps I've just been lucky.

Exactly! I just don't think moving a plane for someone is something the government needs to be involved in but that is the Minarchist Libertarian in me talking.

:confused:That takes too much effort. I'd have to click the more options tab, wait for it to load, ponder over which one best suits my inflection, click it, delete it when another one looks better, try to find a better one on another website, right click, save as, upload to,PoA insert and then finally his Post reply.

If he ain't gonna put in the work, neither am I.....:confused:

I'd be down to take this home for him but I don't have the availability. Assuming all required checks have been completed, I think it'd be a really fun trip.

:confused:That takes too much effort. I'd have to click the more options tab, wait for it to load, ponder over which one best suits my inflection, click it, delete it when another one looks better, try to find a better one on another website, right click, save as, upload to,PoA insert and then finally his Post reply.

If he ain't gonna put in the work, neither am I.....:confused:
It only takes two clicks for me. (Using the More Options button is not necessary.)

Back