Looking for a 1:100 scale CRJ-700 . . .

kc4wsd

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
kc4wsd
. . . or possibly a '900, BUT . . . what I'm specifically interested in is a GoJet model plane or a kit.
As a bit of explanation, my son is wrapping up ATP school, and we're planning a surprise for him and I'm trying to find a '700 or '900 that represents the Delta regional carrier, GoJet. I've only located one GoJet model on a stand, and it's a '900. In addition, that particular source can't get it shipped to me in the time I need it (less than a week). Any help is greatly appreciated.

~David

. . . or possibly a '900, BUT . . . what I'm specifically interested in is a GoJet model plane or a kit.
As a bit of explanation, my son is wrapping up ATP school, and we're planning a surprise for him and I'm trying to find a '700 or '900 that represents the Delta regional carrier, GoJet. I've only located one GoJet model on a stand, and it's a '900. In addition, that particular source can't get it shipped to me in the time I need it (less than a week). Any help is greatly appreciated.

~David
Try these guys
http://www.airplaneshop.com/index_mobile.php

~David

If he’s wrapping up school he still a few jobs away from flying 121

I have an American Eagle liveried CRJ-700 that I bought from Badger Models in Bahrain. Tool 8 months to get it delivered. Not sure of the scale but it’s over 27” long with a 20” span. Email Badger Models, they’ll build you one,...for a small fee.

Do you want one in GoJet livery or Delta livery? The former probably doesn’t exist.

Have you gone to an airport terminal where they fly to and looked in the gift shop?

@paflyer thanks for the link. they have a Delta CRJ-900 on a stand with a GoJet label, but it's out of stock . . . that's my luck.

@James331 he's already hired, pending his check-ride.

@j1b3h0 that's a little longer than we'd like to wait, but a custom model sounds awesome.

@paflyer thanks for the link. they have a Delta CRJ-900 on a stand with a GoJet label, but it's out of stock . . . that's my luck.

@James331 he's already hired, pending his check-ride.

@j1b3h0 that's a little longer than we'd like to wait, but a custom model sounds awesome.

So he’s already at ATP mins?

So he was CFIing at ATP Inc

@SkyDog58 I'm not sure there are any planes painted up in GoJet livery, but they're operating Delta CRJ-700 and CRJ-900 aircraft. The link that @paflyer provided has a Delta '900 with a GoJet sticker on the stand . . . out of stock. Other Delta '700 and '900 models have different regional company's stickers on the base.

So he’s already at ATP mins?

So he was CFIing at ATP Inc

He has his hours, thanks to working as a CFI and flying pipeline patrol, and has been has been in St. Louis for school. His written and oral are behind him, and the check-ride is this coming Tuesday. Hence, my need for a model plane in the next few days. I considered actually building a model from a kit, but can't find what I'm looking for locally . . . and honestly don't really have time to put one together, so I'll just buy one on a stand . . . if I can find one.

He has his hours, thanks to working as a CFI and flying pipeline patrol, and has been has been in St. Louis for school. His written and oral are behind him, and the check-ride is this coming Tuesday. Hence, my need for a model plane in the next few days. I considered actually building a model from a kit, but can't find what I'm looking for locally . . . and honestly don't really have time to put one together, so I'll just buy one on a stand . . . if I can find one.

Nice, good on him and that pipeline work is a good foundation

If you can just get a plane white one you can buy printable model quality decals, just find the logo and stripes online, photoshop to scale and load a sheet of the special paper and print (think it has to be a laser printer though), than trim it with scissors, get it wet and apply like a normal model decal, add clear cost and bobs your uncle

Give this place a shout: http://atlantic-models.com I've been in several USAF Squadrons that used them for going away gifts. They also have a robust inventory of die-cast models as well.

I have one, but ya ain’t getting it. Besides it has the ASA logo on it. :cool:

@flyingcheesehead that looks like quite an interesting place. Thank you for the link. I'm bookmarking the site, and will check it out on the computer . . . this phone isn't the best platform for a site like that!

Back