Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Because it's Monday

Fybz5fAXwAA5Dsc

Folks, a gentle reminder that this thread is for jokes.

From the RoC: Posts containing images with offensive language can be immediately deleted by a moderator without management council review.

Folks, a gentle reminder that this thread is for jokes.

From the RoC: Posts containing images with offensive language can be immediately deleted by a moderator without management council review.

And those should be PM'd so we can still enjoy them. :D

Agreed. Please note that I am offended by bald jokes, short stature jokes, and engineer jokes.
What about physics jokes?

An Atom walks into a bar and orders a double.
The bartender brings over the drink and comments "You look pretty down, problem?
"Yes. I lost an electron this morning."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm positive."

A cop pulls over an electron on the freeway.
Electron says "Why did you pull me over?"
"You were doing 80 miles per hour."
"****. And now I don't know where I am going."

Agreed. Please note that I am offended by bald jokes, short stature jokes, and engineer jokes.
Agreed. Please add to the list of things that I’m offended by is tall stature jokes, jokes about chemists and jokes about being nearly but not completely bald. Also, any criticism of Piper products is right out. Please take note. I will be watching.

Agreed. Please add to the list of things that I’m offended by is tall stature jokes, jokes about chemists and jokes about being nearly but not completely bald. Also, any criticism of Piper products is right out. Please take note. I will be watching.
And FAT jokes. No fat jokes allowed.

What about physics jokes?

An Atom walks into a bar and orders a double.
The bartender brings over the drink and comments "You look pretty down, problem?
"Yes. I lost an electron this morning."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm positive."

A cop pulls over an electron on the freeway.
Electron says "Why did you pull me over?"
"You were doing 80 miles per hour."
"****. And now I don't know where I am going."
I don't get the second one.

Management Council, are you keeping track of all this? This is important stuff.

Let's add to the list all those offensive jokes about Musketeer airspeed. They're highly offensive; if the Beech Aero Club considers them ban-worthy, shouldn't POA judge them the same?

A picture is worth a thousand words.

I was going to go copy a thousand random words and then insert a random picture, but I decided that might be offensive to you. Or someone, at least. So I decided not to.

I would like to add to the "Offensive Subjects" list. I would like people to stop referring to things from the 90s as old and outdated. I refuse to believe that I am old and outdated and it offends me that people seem to think that. Y'all can do all the blonde jokes you want, though, 'cause I'm a brunette. :cool::D

Back