Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

I was going to go copy a thousand random words and then insert a random picture, but I decided that might be offensive to you. Or someone, at least. So I decided not to.

I would like to add to the "Offensive Subjects" list. I would like people to stop referring to things from the 90s as old and outdated. I refuse to believe that I am old and outdated and it offends me that people seem to think that. Y'all can do all the blonde jokes you want, though, 'cause I'm a brunette. :cool::D
Being born in the 50's (barely), my sympathy is all it should be.

Let's add to the list all those offensive jokes about Musketeer airspeed. They're highly offensive; if the Beech Aero Club considers them ban-worthy, shouldn't POA judge them the same?
I'm going to go look at a sundowner this weekend (which I think is a musketeer descendant) and all the reading I've seen says that you don't measure Musketeers by airspeed, you measure them by how quickly old ladies in walkers pass you ...

I'm going to go look at a sundowner this weekend (which I think is a musketeer descendant) and all the reading I've seen says that you don't measure Musketeers by airspeed, you measure them by how quickly old ladies in walkers pass you ...

Reported.

aG_P26PNK4xfSIBLMXtKuH1KYcWEjcnsMIOyQy-ozJ385ZkOSeWyuM0EpyFmSUHOOlgDPYlZOJ1kqM96zen58gwgU0fFqxmqzyvWkSTu_dGG49Dm_MUL4K1gy8QFOHQrI5VlVQToE9addBZB8bcgt3oMJI6SnYVThGTtFDE55fpvyqwR8neuShP0jXwzgQX_N69Pjxw1B920G-qrWW_wTMr-7zNf5a_uMJBUN_1VX5XJtQKwAzYFMRJpgFi7EAcUTk-WT_4ee_Zd2eUWdSWlS4mlujU3K_rqiLYaf5aICfDju6m_CRMb74GiPXkOiVwBMb_wcSh2HsI79tzNP8B9V0EA2ET3LK2r8bt9dND9dvzmFNy4pcMRvXIT5ERWT3FQfJfb8elc-mDl_zushV2o0XlIOwNfoD5IXieajcGUwlJNcK_6Bn4zzj8tj_lyWPlWNx6QxZ_wJP442idQgYZM3WXttQxzTjgeeTXcBQykRrhZWXc9pec-vmfAHSGZLiyLvf4PpSPZeNwKi3tLgc43oHaVDPySosvT0ubyvkwTktLD1naF6fa6BKyw7BG-4DJuMZkvABVPLH4vQZRBIFQamersc8xFG4QdWkRJeMNRMZSs7kFya4U8kz8yxYa1gVXUlNfWooLF3d1m8511R9VvQzfmT1fz3iSBkL9dutyqvk5-GBlVs_pldfRtZBqOOUsXsYTlfSxy4TVxDUb1QMSbqxb4kAPn2kFc0eNRYzMkSFBqnbR12O5uL8Upk5gRkN0rddj5hR84GMBacWKEiIvCncpq-rjevWUJcQDyPKkwpoi_HhCAzkz09Mdk9K3Euo6y3rCj-GiEZWu6SO5knyea-HE3fdX81CIBRox3WFZf17YpeqCSFa1FTTmOcOeKpqHltsed5A13daWxMA1QfmE4keNGhLRdIyUum0kCN6w8E1FnfJdhNg=w640-h620-s-no

I know you know this, and your transgression is forgiven since this is the joke thread,
but for others, they are Canada Geese, not Canadian Geese. It is a species, not a nationality.

I tried bringing the subject up once before....the argument turned from whether or not geese carried passports to do Canada geese say ''eh''... :lol::lol:

I know you know this, and your transgression is forgiven since this is the joke thread,
but for others, they are Canada Geese, not Canadian Geese. It is a species, not a nationality.

I'm not sure who should be offended, the geese or the Canadians. Probably both.

Back