Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

305621853_612914800205141_5471180906197566842_n.jpg

Not aimed at any particular person - and they're usually anonymous anyway - when I see a thread about declaring not using a class 3, this clip pops into my head:

How many puns would a woodchuck pun if a woodchuck could pun wood?

A blonde and a redhead have a ranch. They have just lost their bull. The women need to buy another, but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, “I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram.” She goes to the market and finds one for $499.

Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer.
Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word “comfortable.” Skeptical, the operator asks, “How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?” The redhead replies, “She’s a blonde so she reads slow: ‘Come for ta bull.'”

Wanna torture someone? Listen to 10 hours of Cackling Kamala.

I don't see how someone could edit together ten hours of clips and not have it take at least ten hours (and probably more).

If the clips were premade, it would be super simple and easy to splice them into one big audio file. Rendering it might take a couple of years, but you don't have to sit there and watch it.

Someone must have really had an agenda to spend ten hours or more putting that together! :eek2:
I wager that you have spent more than 10 hours on this and other forums in the recent past. What is YOUR agenda?

I don't see how someone could edit together ten hours of clips and not have it take at least ten hours (and probably more).

CTRL+C and CTRL+V are your friend - even in video editing.

If the clips were premade, it would be super simple and easy to splice them into one big audio file. Rendering it might take a couple of years, but you don't have to sit there and watch it.
Maybe splicing them together could be automated, if that's what you mean, but someone had to watch the clips in order to decide what to include.

Back