Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

nah - that's not a pilot. just a sightseer paying the military for the ride (gotta fund the military somehow...)
nah, it's a future I*R*S agent on the way to an audit.

Hey, it's my reality so I can see what I want :stirpot:

An investigative reporter from Minnesota moves to New York City and is trying out for a position at a tabloid magazine. He is asked to write a column about the death of Jake Fred, a celebrity who was murdered the night before. He agrees and after researching and writing for two hours, he presents his column to the editor.

The editor starts to read "At approximately 2 am on Friday, Jake Fred was killed in the 700 block of 5th St. Road conditions were wet..." and says "Nah, we don't need the facts, we want stories. I'll give you another chance, but make it more sensational" and sends him back to write another draft.

After another two hours he comes back and shows his column to the editor. This time it begins "Jake Fred was walking down 5th St at about 2am last night. During a flash from the lightning he saw someone...". The editor says, "Hmmm, not quite our style. I'll give you one last chance. Remember, this isn't a crime column, our readers really don't care about the facts, they want the sensational gossip. Can't you make it any more snoopy?"

He says "Oh sure, I know how to do that!" and after 30 minutes is back with another version. The editor is surprised to see him back so soon, but starts to read "It was a dark and stormy night..."

I'm not married and I like the idea.... may put it in my house, but mine will be dropping F Bombs!
52379629114_dfdabd1585.jpg

I don't get it.

Python is a programming language that runs on indents.

Visual Basic languages close their Functions and If/While/Loop statements with an End/Next
Other languages close everything with }

Python does it all with indents and alignment.

With the first two it doesn't matter how your code looks as long as you close things. With python it must also *look* a certain way.

Fellas gotta be geekin up the joke thread :(
Why do you have to watch out for ninjas’ farts?
They’re silent — but deadly.

What’s invisible and smells like carrots?
A bunny fart!

What happens when you make a bean and onion casserole?
Tear gas.

What do you call a ghost fart?
A spirit bomb.

I didn’t fart…
My butt likes you so much it blew a kiss.

How would you biologically describe a fart?
It is a kiss from the intestines.

Two flies are sitting on a piece of poop.
One fly farts and the other fly cries, “Hey! I’m trying to eat here!”

Why won’t the skeleton fart in public?
He doesn’t have the guts.

Feel better now, Tim?

Why do you have to watch out for ninjas’ farts?
They’re silent — but deadly.

What’s invisible and smells like carrots?
A bunny fart!

What happens when you make a bean and onion casserole?
Tear gas.

What do you call a ghost fart?
A spirit bomb.

I didn’t fart…
My butt likes you so much it blew a kiss.

How would you biologically describe a fart?
It is a kiss from the intestines.

Two flies are sitting on a piece of poop.
One fly farts and the other fly cries, “Hey! I’m trying to eat here!”

Why won’t the skeleton fart in public?
He doesn’t have the guts.

Feel better now, Tim?

somewhat

It was practically family tradition by the time I came around...

Back