Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Nope…it’s butt! :goofy:

A little vulgar, but the best way I've learned it's and its and to replace the ' with the word "f*****g" and see if it still makes sense. It f******g is? Or It belongs to?

A little vulgar, but the best way I've learned it's and its and to replace the ' with the word "f*****g" and see if it still makes sense. It f******g is? Or It belongs to?
****ing Apple products think they’re smarter than me way too often.

Whattayaknow, it works! :D

be324486789f0c93310ebc6c77b47b13.jpg

It is butt.
Actually, now that I’m awake, I think “it’s” is actually correct…the possessive form…it’s butt, the bug’s butt…bug got back (or at least it did got before it’s butt went through it's mind.)

Actually, now that I’m awake, I think “it’s” is actually correct…the possessive form…it’s butt, the bug’s butt…bug got back (or at least it did got before it’s butt went through it's mind.)

“It’s” is not possessive; it is the contraction of “it is.”

“Its” is the possessive form.

It's English and its crazy rules.
(Yes, this is the correct usage of both terms for anyone else that is wondering.)

Weird, ain’t it?

“Bob’s playing ball” and “Bob’s brother is playing ball” and “Bob’s brother’s playing ball” are all correct uses of apostrophe s.

Latin is much easier.

“It’s” is not possessive; it is the contraction of “it is.”

“Its” is the possessive form.
Guess I’m not as awake as I thought…but “****ing Apple products” still works, right? (As an adjective, not a verb)

what happens when a smartwatch is put on top of a vibrating object? e.g., washing machine, dryer, case tumbler

what happens when a smartwatch is put on top of a vibrating object? e.g., washing machine, dryer, case tumbler
I had a co-worker who would strap it on his hyper bouncing doggo when short on steps.

Don't know about the watch, but years ago we had a "health promotion" at my work and everyone had a FitBit. I used to call Bingo on Monday nights, and since I sat at the machine all night I didn't get in my required "steps" for the day. I found that if I put the FitBit on the bingo machine while the balls were tumbling I "walked" for miles & miles!

I think mine also needs to notice movement with the GPS. If I'm sitting at my desk and shake my arm it doesn't do anything. If driving in the truck and I do the same thing, it says great you're active again.

Back