Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

??? my wife says her phone hears her and ads show up because she just said something. I said nah, just coincidence. I did make sure siri was turned off just in case. She said still happens sometimes. I said no way, can't be happening. Now I'm wondering. Does Facebook have some way to hear you with siri being turned off. Can you disable it in Facebook settings?

There are no guarantees.

upload_2021-12-4_17-27-0.pngd

This and the post above it, you can tell who the engineers or other math geeks are... :cool:

??? my wife says her phone hears her and ads show up because she just said something. I said nah, just coincidence. I did make sure siri was turned off just in case. She said still happens sometimes. I said no way, can't be happening. Now I'm wondering. Does Facebook have some way to hear you with siri being turned off. Can you disable it in Facebook settings?
You can trust "the market" to do the right thing.

FFsHequWQAkM5Nj.jpg

I looked everywhere. Couldn't find it.

705e8a86464eae693992209aacc8de27.jpg
You need to go deeper. The program is inside one of those little black rectangles and squares soldered to the board at the bottom of the image. Cut those open :)

Re-post of a few months back.

My wife asked why I was whispering? I told her that Siri was listening to everything we say.
She laughed.
I laughed.
Siri laughed.
Alexa laughed.

I shot the Alexa and the Siri.

I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog. I was standing in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow RIGHT???

So on impulse I told her no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again as I had lost 50 pounds. I went on and told her that I know I probably shouldn't because the last time I ended up in the hospital. I explained how I woke up in the I.C.U. with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and easy to follow. All you had to do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets, simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

By this time practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story. Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her, oh no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer.

Many years ago when the wife and I were dating we went to one of those "stand in line and order your meal" type of buffet restaurants. As the girlfriend (now wife) was giving a lady behind the counter her steak order she was asked if she wanted a salad with that. After she has said she did I looked at her and said, "that's not fair, you know I can't afford two salads and you had the salad last time." When we got to the cashier who was right next to the serving lady the cashier said, "honey, if you want a salad it's OK ... I won't charge you for it."

I then wondered how mad my future wife would be with me about my strange sense of humor. She just laughed it off as I paid the lady for both meals with the salads. :)

I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog. I was standing in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow RIGHT???

So on impulse I told her no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again as I had lost 50 pounds. I went on and told her that I know I probably shouldn't because the last time I ended up in the hospital. I explained how I woke up in the I.C.U. with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and easy to follow. All you had to do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets, simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

By this time practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story. Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her, oh no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer.

http://www.angryman.ca/monkey.html

PC PSA of the day:

FAA declares NOTAM now means:

Notice To Air Missions.

Sigh....

Back