Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

screenshot_2021_08_20_18_50_09_712_71c9e571f4ede9191037489f3275e1af3ab91ce9.jpeg

We were on a birthday dinner cruise couple weeks back and we were pulling back up to the dock. Captain says "you can leave all the trash on the boat and I'll take care of it."

I turn to my buddy's wife and say I probably shouldn't say what I'm thinking. She asks what. "OK but I warned you, I guess we're leaving you behind."

I got punched in the shoulder.

We were on a birthday dinner cruise couple weeks back and we were pulling back up to the dock. Captain says "you can leave all the trash on the boat and I'll take care of it."

I turn to my buddy's wife and say I probably shouldn't say what I'm thinking. She asks what. "OK but I warned you, I guess we're leaving you behind."

So, were you the third wheel?

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/da/10/1E7A7DA8-D809-4D7D-9F26-12DF8F01D95C/IMG_3309.heic

Oh well, someday I’ll learn how to do this pic posting stuff. Anyway, it’s a pic of a Hearse towing a Uhaul trailer. Punch line is “I was mistaken, I guess you can take it with you.”

By who?

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/da/10/1E7A7DA8-D809-4D7D-9F26-12DF8F01D95C/IMG_3309.heic

Oh well, someday I’ll learn how to do this pic posting stuff. Anyway, it’s a pic of a Hearse towing a Uhaul trailer. Punch line is “I was mistaken, I guess you can take it with you.”
240163199_10159418663958349_4237014999251630832_n.jpg

Reminds of the story of an old man that was dying. Told his wife to go to the bank and get their money in cash, put it all in brown paper bags, and place them in the attic. He said when he died he would take it with him. She did as he requested and soon enough the old fella passed away.

It was several months later when she went to the attic to get a keepsake for her daughter that she noticed the brown paper bags full of money still sitting there. She said, "Well, I knew I should have put them bags in the basement." :oops:

In the Emperor's new grocery store:
6ec4ab2f6b953bf216334304e418c5de.jpg
Sounds like some of that Impossible meatless meat stuff my wife has been pushing. It's actually not too bad, but it's NOT meat. Put it between a good bun with cheese, tomato, onion, mustard, mayo and maybe some bacon and it actually tastes pretty good.

Sounds like some of that Impossible meatless meat stuff my wife has been pushing. It's actually not too bad, but it's NOT meat. Put it between a good bun with cheese, tomato, onion, mustard, mayo and maybe some bacon and it actually tastes pretty good.
But, it's worse for you than meat... The fats are horrible.

Back