Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Had a woman once tell me, "you forgot to put the toilet seat back down!" I told her I left it up so she could be sure I didn't pee on it ...

Or, I peed on it, so I left it up to dry.

Best use for a cat and worth the extra cost!
01da522abcd4e8fd676f596478feb230.jpg

"Dense Attitude" similar to density altitude... But a mental condition brought on by high heat and humidity.

Also, you can tell he never went to a professional flight school....

No epaulettes!
3c62c30308453f10bf196458aec09002.jpg

"Dense Attitude" similar to density altitude... But a mental condition brought on by high heat and humidity.

Also, you can tell he never went to a professional flight school....

No epaulettes!
3c62c30308453f10bf196458aec09002.jpg
OMG. That plane has a CAP paint scheme. Please God, tell me it is some kind of hazing ritual. Or at least he did it just for the shock value and a laugh. Not that it seemed normal to him.

It's the 1977 factory R172K Hawk XP paint scheme.

If that cowboy is wearing chaps I think we’ve found a disturbing trend with that plane/paint scheme.

If that cowboy is wearing chaps I think we’ve found a disturbing trend with that plane/paint scheme.
Ever notice that every pair of chaps is assless?

An A&P was removing a cylinder head from the powerplant in a Bonanza when the owner, a well-known heart surgeon, came in the hangar.

The mechanic shouted across the shop, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a question?"

The surgeon a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the Bo.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic... "Try doing it while it's running!"

Back