Legal again!!!

Ghery

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Ghery Pettit
It's been almost 2 years since I logged anything. Got my medical renewed late last month and got a flight review for the FAA and club this evening. I didn't bend anything and I think the CFI (former airline pilot) was as amazed as I was when the landings weren't embarrassing. Boy that felt good. As soon as the club updates their reservation system it's back to the air with a safety pilot to work on instrument skills, then get an IPC. This time of year I can basically forget about night currency, it's 9:30 pm and it's still light out.

Look out, PNW fliers. I'm back in the sky! :yes::yes::yes:

Congrats,it's always nice when a fellow pilot gets back in the air.

It's been almost 2 years since I logged anything. Got my medical renewed late last month and got a flight review for the FAA and club this evening. I didn't bend anything and I think the CFI (former airline pilot) was as amazed as I was when the landings weren't embarrassing. Boy that felt good. As soon as the club updates their reservation system it's back to the air with a safety pilot to work on instrument skills, then get an IPC. This time of year I can basically forget about night currency, it's 9:30 pm and it's still light out.

Look out, PNW fliers. I'm back in the sky! :yes::yes::yes:

Congrats, Ghery!

Back