Leftover Turkey...

...is just as good the next day. Maybe better.

Yup yup! Just ate a cold turkey sammich w/ Miracle Whip, and it was a leftover fried turkey. Might have another here in a bit.

Yup. I may need a(nother) nap.

This is the downside to my no-cooking, no-cleaning Holiday solution.

No leftovers. Argh!

Nah, not even. But I still like it. This year's was a tad overcooked so the white meat is dry. The dark meat was great, even this morning and I killed it all off for breakfast. I suspect I will be the only one to eat the rest of the turkey but that's okay.

There is, however some egg not left over. I didn't notice it until now. And there is left over, and not left over Jameson in the garage, sooooooo........

I suspect I will be the only one to eat the rest of the turkey but that's okay.

That's what I'm hoping for. Enough for 4-5 days. Kids just didn't take enough home with them, or maybe their baggies were, uh, hidden... :fingerwag:

Nah, not even. But I still like it. This year's was a tad overcooked so the white meat is dry. The dark meat was great, even this morning and I killed it all off for breakfast. I suspect I will be the only one to eat the rest of the turkey but that's okay.

There you go again, talking about your preference for dark meat. ;)

I happened to be in the grocery store Thursday morning picking up a few last minute ingredients that I had forgotten. Someone got on the PA and announced that all turkeys were $5. I didn't exactly see a mad rush to the meat department.

Yup yup! Just ate a cold turkey sammich w/ Miracle Whip, and it was a leftover fried turkey. Might have another here in a bit.
Blech!!

Hellman's REAL Mayonnaise!

Miracle Whip tastes like gag.

13040a41f233e38f3f821793debb7446.jpg

It's official - I just killed off the remainder of the turkey. And about half a jar of mayo to make it happen.

I still have 2 bags frozen, almost done with the 3rd bag, about to hit on the last pumpkin pie. Wife says the cheesecake is hers, I dunno 'bout that. Plenty of MIRACLE WHIP though, that's MIRACLE WHIP. :D

I happened to be in the grocery store Thursday morning picking up a few last minute ingredients that I had forgotten. Someone got on the PA and announced that all turkeys were $5. I didn't exactly see a mad rush to the meat department.

Man, I woulda filled up a cart......

IMG_0753.JPG The dog and I just had some leftover turkey for a morning snack. I planned to warm it but never got around to doing that, 'garage temp' was enough for both of us. There are a few servings left, should be gone today.

Back