Landing on every runway (1 - 36)

Certainly the norm to match the wind sweeping down the plains, but you can get a few more over in Muskogee and Tulsa:

13/31 and 4/22 at KMKO
1/19 and 13/31 at KRVS
8/26 at KTUL

Absolutely! We have a 4/22 crosswind runway here at KSWO, my home base.

It took a while because I had to really think hard on some of them, but I am pretty sure I've never landed on 3,4,5,8,9 and 22. Looks like I know what I'm doing next time I have no particular place to go.

I was flying with chuck Norris a few weeks ago............ We landed on runway 00.

But, having flown for 41+ years and thinking about it (gawd that hurts) I think I've landed every direction.
I think you might have missed one. I sure doubt you landed on 37. Only Chuck Norris can land on 37.

I was flying with chuck Norris a few weeks ago............ We landed on runway 00.
00 must have been in Europe. ;) (cuz the FAA does not believe in improving safety by adding a zero before single-digit rwy designators)

Chuck Norris lands routinely on 37.

BUvnNzzCUAAyGPl.jpg

(funnily enough, this is my favorite picture in my puzzle app)

I think you might have missed one. I sure doubt you landed on 37. Only Chuck Norris can land on 37.
)

Well you see, there was this time in Mississippi where a big square field was laid out for training WW2 pilots. Much my amazement they had marked one well worn path thru that field as runway 37. Now I kid you not, having myself believing that 36 was as high as they could go. But really, what did I know about any of it. They even said that it was true, before Chuck Norris was reincarnated as a movie star, he actually was a pilot trainee at this WW2 airfield. And he did use runway 37. So what you say is true. So I casually walked out there and got in a plane, forget what it was, and took off myself on runway 37. So you were wrong. I have taken off and landed on every runway, even the other end of 37.

Back